دانلود کتاب درمان کنونی در تروما و مراقبتهای ویژه
Current Therapy in Trauma and Critical Care, 2ed
Demanding surgical situations require expert advice from pioneers in the field as well as from those on the front lines of trauma care. Practical and evidence-based, Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care, 2nd Edition, draws on the experience of Drs. Juan A. Asensio and Donald D. Trunkey to offer a comprehensive, contemporary summary of the treatment and post-operative management of traumatic injuries. The concise format makes it ideally suited for everyday use, and new, full-color illustrations highlight the most important aspects of urgent surgical care, including ventilator management, damage control, noninvasive techniques, imaging, infection control, dealing with mass casualties, and treating injuries induced by chemical and biological agents.
- Stay informed on a wide variety of key topics – more than in any other existing text on trauma and critical care surgery.
- Consult this title for a quick overview before you enter the OR or ICU, and use it as a review tool for board certification and recertification.
- Review the essential principles of diagnosis and treatment, as well as the specifics of surgical therapy – useful for surgeons across all specialties.
- Review and access the most comprehensive operative approaches and techniques by master trauma surgeons. This textbook, like no other, places a great deal of emphasis on the surgical techniques required to manage the most complex injuries. Its new and updated sections on vascular injuries, as well as its many operative illustrations and figures, provide a comprehensive guide for these techniques.
- Access practical and up-to-date information on the most important aspects of trauma surgical care, including operative management and surgical critical care strategies and protocols including ventilator management, damage control, noninvasive techniques, imaging, infection control. This textbook provides the latest information to deal with mass casualties and injuries induced by chemical and biological agents, making it a unique reference source.
- Explore recent developments in imaging technology that have led to many new interventional techniques for the placement of tracheostomy, gastrostomy, and insertion of IVC filters.
- Stay up to date on new ventilatory techniques, including high-frequency jet ventilation (HFJV) as well as acute release pressure-related ventilation (APRV).
- Easily visualize complex topics with full-color images and high-quality surgical illustrations throughout the text.
- Take advantage of evidence-based practice guidelines integrated into the text whenever possible, as well as the comprehensive utilization of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma – Organ Injury Scales (AAST-OIS).
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
PART I. TRAUMA SYSTEMS
PART II. PREHOSPITAL TRAUMA CARE
PART III. INITIAL ASSESSMENT AND RESUSCITATION
PART IV. HEAD AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM INJURIES
PART V. MAXILLOFACIAL AND OCULAR INJURIES
PART VI. NECK INJURIES
PART VII. THORACIC INJURIES
PART VIII. ABDOMINAL INJURIES
PART IX. SPECIAL ISSUES IN MAJOR TORSO TRAUMA
PART X. PERIPHERAL VASCULAR INJURY
PART XI. MUSCULOSKELETAL AND PERIPHERAL CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM INJURIES
PART XII. SPECIAL ISSUES AND SITUATIONS IN TRAUMA MANAGEMENT
PART XIII. CRITICAL CARE I: MANAGEMENT OF ORGAN FAILURES AND TECHNIQUES FOR SUPPORT
PART XIV: CRITICAL CARE II: SPECIAL ISSUES AND TREATMENTS
PART XV: REHABILITATION AND QUALITY OF LIFE AFTER TRAUMA AND OTHER ISSUES
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=10514
نویسنده : Juan A. Asensio MD FACS FCCM , Donald D. Trunkey MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1017
(ISBN) شابک : 0323079806
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $149.14
حجم فایل : 60 MB