Tackle a tough subject in bite-sized pieces. A seeming huge volume of information is organized into manageable sections to make complex concepts easy to understand and remember. You begin with an overview of the body, including its chemical and cellular structures, then progress to one-of-a-kind portrayals of each body system, grouped by function. A wealth of full-color illustrations, figures, sidebars, helpful hints, and easy-to-read descriptions make information crystal clear. Each unique page spread provides an entire unit of understanding, breaking down complex concepts into easy-to-grasp sections.
- Overview of the body, including chemical and cellular structures.
- Body-system organization, grouped by function.
- A focus on visual appeal—perfect for all reading levels and preferences.
- Rich, comprehensive coverage providing a firm foundation in anatomy & physiology.
- Consistent pedagogical features in each chapter, including…
- “That Makes Sense” boxes offer mnemonics, practical example, and hints to help you remember key information.
- “Fast Facts” offer interesting points relating to the body system covered in the chapter.
- “Life Lesson” boxes use clinical examples to show how anatomy and physiology relate to daily living.
- “Review of Terms” defines key words at the end of each chapter.
- Multiple-choice review questions.
- “Learning Target” exercises help students reinforce what they learned in each chapter.
- “The Body AT WORK” explains how specific physiological processes work.
- UPDATED & REVISED! Thoroughly updated and revised throughout to reflect today’s expanding understanding of A & P.
- NEW CHAPTER! The Human Microbiome.
- NEW! Instructor and student resources online at DavisPlus. Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to unlock your resources, including…
- Davis Digital Version
- Animations of the physiology processes with narration
- “Body Language” drag-and-drop labeling exercises
- Interactive matching exercises for each chapter
- Flash Cards
- Learning Objectives/Outcomes
۱. Orientation to the Human Body
۲. Chemistry of Life
۵. Integumentary System
۶. Bones and Bone Tissue
۷. Skeletal System
۹. Muscular System
۱۰. Nervous System
۱۱. Sense Organs
۱۲. Endocrine System
۱۵. Vascular System
۱۶. Lymphatic and Immune Systems
۱۷. Respiratory System
۱۸. Urinary System
۱۹. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
۲۰. Digestive System
۲۱. Nutrition and Metabolism
۲۲. The Human Microbiome
۲۳. Reproductive Systems
۲۴. Pregnancy and Human Development
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=176560
نویسنده : Gale Sloan Thompson RN
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 578
(ISBN) شابک : 080367645X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $44.77
حجم فایل : 75 MB