Dental implant surgery is an artform. To help you advance your skills and become a master of implant prosthetics, Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 4th Edition uses a multidisciplinary approach to cover the industry’s most current processes and surgical procedures. The new edition of this text continues to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on the science and discipline of contemporary implant dentistry. Covering the breadth of dental implant surgery, it includes full-color, in-depth coverage of both simple and complicated clinical cases, with practical guidance on how to apply the latest research, diagnostic tools, treatment planning, implant designs, and materials. New author Randolph R. Resnik, is an internationally known educator, clinician, and researcher in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics who will continue Dr. Misch’s legacy and teachings.
- Content reflects original author’s philosophy and surgical protocols for dental implants giving you a system for achieving predictable outcomes.
- Evidence-based approach to dental implant procedures features state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research evidence.
- Rich art program throughout text highlights and clarifies key clinical concepts and techniques with over 2,500 images, radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, line art, and diagrams.
- Definitive resource in implant dentistry provides you with authoritative state-of-the art guidance by recognized leader in the field.
- Internationally known author, Randolph R. Resnik, DMD, MDS is a leading educator, clinician, author and researcher in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics.
- Surgical protocols provide the latest, most up-to-date literature and techniques that provide a proven system for comprehensive surgical treatment of dental implant patients.
- Thoroughly revised content includes current diagnostic pharmacologic and medical evaluation recommendations to furnish the reader with the latest literature-based information.
- Proven strategies and fundamentals for predictable implant outcomes
- Latest implant surgical techniques for socket grafting and ridge augmentation procedures
- Proven, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of peri-implant disease
- Includes the use of dermal fillers and botox in oral implantology
- Up-to-date information on advances in the field reflects the state-of-the-art dental implantology.
- Addition of an ExpertConsult site allows you to search the entire book electronically.
Ensure you understand the most current processes and trends in dental implant surgery
۱. Rationale for Dental Implants
۲. Terminology in Implant dentistry
۳. Functional Basis for Dental Implant Design
۴. Bone Physiology, Metabolism, and Biomechanics
۵. Biomaterials for Dental Implants
۶. Clinical Biomechanics in Implant Dentistry
۷. Stress Treatment Theorem for Implant Dentistry
۸. Treatment Planning: Force Factors Related to Patient Conditions
۹. Dental Implant Surfaces
۱۰. Medical Evaluation of the Dental Implant Patient
۱۱. Radiographic Evaluation in Oral Implantology
۱۲. Applied Anatomy for Dental Implants
۱۳. Dental Implant Infections
۱۴. Pharmacology in Implant Dentistry
۱۵. Interactive Computed Tomography and Dental Implant Treatment Planning
۱۶. Available Bone and Dental Implant Treatment Plans
۱۷. Prosthetic Options in Implant Dentistry
۱۸. Bone Density: A Key Determinant for Treatment Planning
۱۹. Treatment Plans Related to Key Implant Positions and Implant Number
۲۰. Treatment Plans for Partially and Completely Edentulous Arches in Implant Dentistry
۲۱. Preimplant Prosthodontic Factors Related to Surgical Treatment Planning
۲۲. Single and Multiple Tooth Replacement: Treatment Options
۲۳. Treatment Planning for the Edentulous Posterior Maxilla
۲۴. The Edentulous Mandible: Fixed Versus Removable Prosthesis Treatment Planning
۲۵. The Edentulous Maxilla: Fixed versus Removable Treatment Planning
۲۶. Basic Surgical Techniques and Armamentarium
۲۷. Implant Placement Surgical Protocol
۲۸. Ideal Implant Positioning
۲۹. Maxillary Anterior Specific Implant Surgery
۳۰. Mandibular Specific Anatomic Implications for Dental Implant Surgery
۳۱. Dental Implant Surgery Complications
۳۲. Immediate Implant Surgical Protocol
۳۳. Immediate Load/Restoration in Implant Dentistry
۳۴. Atraumatic Tooth Extraction and Socket Grafting
۳۵. Bone Substitutes and Membranes
۳۶. Particulate Membrane Grafting/Guided Bone Regeneration
۳۷. Maxillary Sinus Anatomy, Pathology, and Graft Surgery
۳۸. Intraoral Autogenous Bone Grafting
۳۹. Extraoral Autogenous Bone Grafting for Dental Implant Surgery
۴۰. The Use of Botox and Dermal Fillers in Oral Implantology
۴۱. Peri-Implantitis and Peri-Implant Mucositis: Diagnosis, Classification, Etiologies, and Therapies
۴۲. Implant Maintenance: Long-term Implant Success
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=155071
نویسنده : Randolph Resnik DMD MDS
ناشر : Mosby; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1265
(ISBN) شابک : 0323391559
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $142.40
حجم فایل : 70 MB