دانلود کتاب دندانپزشکی برای کودکان و نوجوانان مک دونالد و اوری
McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 11ed
Get the expert knowledge you need to provide quality oral care to pediatric patients! Trusted for more than 50 years, McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 11th Edition provides the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations for infants, children, and adolescents. It covers topics ranging from pediatric examination and radiographic techniques to development and morphology of the primary teeth, dental caries, dental materials, and local anesthesia. Another point of emphasis is the management of patients with special medical issues. On the Expert Consult website, you’ll find a fully searchable version of the entire text along with case studies and step-by-step procedure videos. From internationally known educator Jeffrey A. Dean, this resource provides everything you need to prepare for board certification and succeed in clinical practice.
- Comprehensive coverage of pediatric dentistry includes the treatment of deep caries, prosthodontics, occlusion, trauma, gingivitis and periodontal disease, cleft lip and palate, facial esthetics, and medically compromised patients.
- More than 1,000 illustrations showoral structures and conditions along with dental procedures.
- Five major areas of focus help you organize your thinking and practice around key clinical concepts: diagnoses, caries and periodontology, pain control, oral growth and development, and management of special medical issues.
- Expert Consult website includes fully searchable access to the text, plus videos and case studies.
- Diverse and respected team of authors contribute chapters on their areas of expertise.
- Global readership includes translations of the text into seven different languages.
- NEW! Updated content includes a new section on sleep apnea, plus COVID-19 in children, pain management, dental bleaching, a minimalist approach to restorative dentistry, the latest dental materials, new pulp recommendations, community dentistry, patient-centered care, preventive orthodontic treatment, the use of silver diamine fluoride, and vaping with its oral implications.
- NEW! Additional patient cases and questions are included in the book and website.
- NEW! Procedure videos plus updates of existing videos are added to the Expert Consult website.
- NEW authors contribute updated and unique chapters throughout the book.
Get the expert knowledge you need to provide quality oral care to pediatric patients
۱. Examination of the Mouth and Other Relevant Structures
۲. Radiographic Techniques
۳. Acquired and Developmental Disturbances of the Teeth and Associated Oral Structures
۴. Development and Morphology of the Primary Teeth
۵. Oral Pathology of the Child and Adolescent
۶. Clinical Genetics for the Dental Practitioner
۷. Child Abuse and Neglect
۸. Mechanical and Chemotherapeutic Home Oral Hygiene
۹. Nutritional Considerations for the Pediatric Dental Patient
۱۰. Dental Caries in the Child and Adolescent
۱۱. Pit and Fissure Sealants and Preventative Resin Restorations
۱۲. Restorative Dentistry
۱۳. Dental Materials
۱۴. Treatment of Deep Caries, Vital Pulp Exposure, and Pulpless Teeth
۱۵. Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease
۱۶. Local Anesthesia for the Child and Adolescent
۱۷. Nonpharmacologic Management of Children’s Behaviors
۱۸. Pharmacologic Management of Patient Behavior
۱۹. Hospital Dental Services for Children and the Use of General Anesthesia
۲۰. Eruption of the Teeth: Local, Systemic, and Congenital Factors That Influence the Process
۲۱. Growth of the Face and Dental Arches
۲۲. Cephalometrics and Facial Esthetics: The Key to Complete Treatment Planning
۲۳. Managing the Developing Occlusion
۲۴. Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Cleft Lip and Palate Management
۲۵. Prosthodontic Treatment of the Adolescent Patient
۲۶. Dental Problems of Children with Special Needs
۲۷. Management of the Medically Compromised Patient: Hematology, Oncology, Hepatitis, and AIDS
۲۸. Management of Trauma to the Teeth and Supporting Tissues
۲۹. Oral Surgery for the Pediatric Patient
۳۰. Pediatric Oral Health Advocacy
۳۱. Practice Management
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=230370
نویسنده : Jeffrey A. Dean DDS MSD
ناشر : Mosby; 11th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 716 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323698204
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $115.00
حجم فایل : $115.00