دانلود کتاب دندانپزشکی برای کودکان و نوجوانان مک دونالد و اوری
McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10ed
You can count on McDonald: the go-to source for expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers for over half a century. McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition discusses pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth – and emphasizes prevention and the treatment of the medically compromised patient. Boasting a new design and handy Evolve site, this new edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, trauma management, occlusion, gingivitis and periodontal disease, and facial esthetics.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, dental materials, pit and fissure sealants, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
By Jeffrey A. Dean, DDS, MSD, Ralph E. McDonald Professor of Pediatric Dentistry and Professor of Orthodontics, Indiana University School of Dentistry, James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN
۱. Examination of the Mouth and Other Relevant Structures
۲. Radiographic Techniques
۳. Acquired and Developmental Disturbances of the Teeth and Associated Oral Structures
۴. Development and Morphology of the Primary Teeth
۵. Clinical Genetics for the Dental Practitioner
۶. Child Abuse and Neglect
۷. Mechanical and Chemotherapeutic Home Oral Hygiene
۸. Nutritional Considerations for the Pediatric Dental Patient
۹. Dental Caries in the Child and Adolescent
۱۰. Pit and Fissure Sealants and Preventative Resin Restorations
۱۱. Restorative Dentistry
۱۲. Dental Materials
۱۳. Treatment of Deep Caries, Vital Pulp Exposure, and Pulpless Teeth
۱۴. Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease
۱۵. Local Anesthesia for the Child and Adolescent
۱۶. Nonpharmacologic Management of Children’s Behaviors
۱۷. Pharmacologic Management of Patient Behavior
۱۸. Hospital Dental Services for Children and the Use of General Anesthesia
۱۹. Eruption of the Teeth: Local, Systemic, and Congenital Factors That Influence the Process
۲۰. Growth of the Face and Dental Arches
۲۱. Cephalometrics and Facial Esthetics: The Key to Complete Treatment Planning
۲۲. Managing the Developing Occlusion
۲۳. Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Cleft Lip and Palate Management
۲۴. Prosthodontic Treatment of the Adolescent Patient
۲۵. Dental Problems of Children with Special Needs
۲۶. Management of the Medically Comprimised Patient: Hematology, Oncology, Hepatitis, and AIDS
۲۷. Management of Trauma to the Teeth and Supporting Tissues
۲۸. Tumors of the Oral Soft Tissues and Cysts and Tumors of the Bone
۲۹. Oral Surgery for the Pediatric Patient
۳۰. Community Oral Health
۳۱. Practice Management
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=32234
نویسنده : Jeffrey A. Dean DDS MSD
ناشر : Mosby; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 720
(ISBN) شابک : 032328745X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.00
حجم فایل : $99.00