دانلود کتاب دندانپزشکی زیبایی: روش بالینی تکنیک ها و مواد
Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials, 3ed
Help your patients look better and improve their self-esteem with this complete, user-friendly guide to all of the latest esthetic dentistry procedures that are in high demand. Thoroughly updated by the most renowned leaders in the field, the new third edition of Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials offers clearly highlighted techniques in step-by-step fashion, with unmistakable delineation of armamentarium, for the treatment of esthetic problems. Hundreds of clinical tips are included throughout the book to help alert you to potential problems, variations on techniques, and other treatment considerations. Plus, an invaluable troubleshooting guide covers the different types of esthetic problems (such as size, discoloration, and spacing issues), potential solutions, and references to chapters where the specific problem is discussed in detail. With this expert reference in hand, you will have all you need to master the latest esthetic procedures that your patients want!
- Troubleshooting guide at the beginning of the book features tabled information containing a quick snapshot of the problem, the solution, and where in the text it can be found.
- Hundreds of clinical tips throughout the book alert you to potential problems, variations on techniques, and other treatment considerations.
- Short narratives utilize a user-friendly format that works as a dependable reference, as well as a quick, at-a-glance guide.
- Part 2: Principles of Esthetics provides a detailed discussion of the fundamentals of esthetics and its relevancy to dentistry.
- Part 3: Esthetic Materials and Techniques assists you in selecting the correct materials for a specific clinical situation.
- Part 4: Esthetics and Other Clinical Applications offers an overview of how esthetics relates to other clinical specialties including, periodontics, orthodontics, implants, oral surgery, pediatrics, occlusion, laser surgery, oral photography, CAD/CAM technology, dermatological pharmaceuticals, and plastic surgery.
- NEW! Extensively revised content incorporates extensive updates within 95% of the chapters.
- NEW! Chapter on CAD/CAM technology addresses the advantages and disadvantages of CAD/CAM technology, and gives brief overviews of the most popular systems on the market.
- NEW! Chapter on occlusion looks at the fundamental concepts of occlusion, including: temporomandibular joints and surrounding structures; uniform tooth contacts; coupled anterior teeth; phonetics; occlusal vertical dimension; and more.
- NEW! Chapter on dermatological pharmaceuticals inspects the underlying processes that cause facial aging, as well as botulinum toxin, facial fillers, and combination treatment.
- NEW! Completely revised chapter on dental marketing addresses both external and internal marketing, the classic 4Ps concept, electronic marketing, how to build a marketing program, and more.
- NEW! Chapter on eating disorders reviews anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating or eating disorders not otherwise specified, along with the oral manifestations of eating disorders and considerations when approaching a patient presenting with suspected symptoms of an eating disorder.
- NEW! Chapter on domestic violence addresses what domestic violence is, the dental assessment, the legal issues surrounding domestic violence and the dentist, and how to best talk to the patient who might be a victim.
- Completely updated art program features over ۱,۳۰۰ full color illustrations and photographs with esthetically and clinically accurate renderings to give you a clear picture of the intended outcome in key areas such as bleaching, tooth coloring, implants, and more.
About the Author
Dr. Aschheim has more than 25 years of private practice experience in all aspects of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He has lectured and conducted workshops throughout the world and has been a major contributor to the dental literature.
He joined the staff of the Department Of Dentistry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in as a Clinical Instructor and was promoted to Assistant Professor in 1992 and Section Chief of Esthetic Dentistry and Advanced Technologies in 1999. He was elevated to Associate Clinical Professor in 2004. He also joined the staff of the Advanced Programs for International Dentists at New York University College of Dentistry as an Associate Clinical Professor in 2011.
Following the September 11th attack of the World Trade Center, Dr. Aschheim became a dental consultant to the Office of the Medical Examiner for the City of New York. He was instrumental in setting up the digital image acquisition section and served as a liaison between the department and the developer of the dental identification software utilized by the NYC Medical Examiner’s office. Since that time he has developed a new software package that should further reduce the time necessary to make a dental identification in mass disasters and has given lectures and workshops on the subject. He was appointed Assistant Chief Forensic Odontologist to the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner in 2009. He has also consulted throughout the world on Forensic Dental Informatics and won the ADA SCDI Informatics award in 2011.
Part 1: Troubleshooting
Part 2: Principles of Esthetics
۱. Introduction to Esthetics 2. Fundamentals of Esthetics and Smile Analysis
Part 3: Esthetic Materials and Techniques
۳. Dentin Bonding Agents 4. Color Modifiers and Opaquers 5. Composite Resin: Fundamentals and Direct Technique Restorations 6. Composite Resin: Indirect Technique Restorations 7. Porcelain Laminate Veneer Restorations 8. All Ceramic Full and Partial Coverage Restorations 9. Ceramometal Full Coverage Restorations 10. Acrylic and Other Resins: Provisional Restorations 11. Acrylic and Other Resins: Removable Prostheses 12. Esthetic Dentistry and Luting Agents 13. Bleaching and Related Agents
Part 4: Esthetics and Other Clinical Applications
۱۴. Esthetics and Periodontics 15. Esthetics and Orthodontics 16. Esthetics and Implant Surgery 17. Esthetics and Implant Prosthetics 18. Esthetics and Oral Surgery 19. Esthetics and Pediatrics Dentistry 20. Esthetics and Occlusion 21. Esthetics and Laser Surgery 22. Esthetics and Oral Photography 23. Esthetics and Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Systems 24. Esthetics and Dermatological Pharmaceuticals 25. Esthetics and Plastic Surgery
Part 5: Esthetic Practice Management
۲۶. Esthetics and Dental Marketing 27. Esthetics Dentistry and Dental Jurisprudence 28. Esthetics and Psychology
Part 6: Esthetic Dentistry and Social Issues
۲۹. Esthetic Dentistry and Eating Disorders 30. Esthetic Dentistry and Domestic Violence
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20854
نویسنده : Kenneth W. Aschheim DDS
ناشر : Mosby; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 600
(ISBN) شابک : 0323091768
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $248.43
حجم فایل : 68 MB