The Pediatric emergency Medicine Course (PEMC) manual helps you understand why the child has become seriously ill. It shows you how you could pick up those early subtle signs of danger! This book shows you how you too can learn the skills to put yourself those vital minutes ahead in the race against death and neurological handicap. It teaches you the Pearls and pitfals of all the common interventions in the care of the acutely ill child. It highlights the current state of the art evidence supporting many of the interventions during active resuscitation. For the first time, you will be taught a unique step by step approach to save a child’s life using real life case scenarios. For the first time, in this sub-speciality, you will have a never before experience with brilliant pictures of real time resuscitation. This book teaches that the best resource in the successful resuscitation of seriously ill children is yourself. This comprehensive manual is a must read for any physician caring for children worldwide. This manual is comprehensive, easy to read, full of vital clinical information and pearls and, probably most importantly, it provides an organized approach for the pediatric emergency care provider from assessment through management. The second edition of this excellent pediatric emergency textbook catering for the developing world emergency environment.
• The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Course (PEMC) manual helps you understand why the child has become seriously ill.
• It shows you how you could pick up those early subtle signs of danger!
• It shows you how you too can learn the skills to put yourself those vital minutes ahead in the race against death and neurological handicap.
• It teaches you the ‘Pearls and Pitfalls’ of all the common interventions in the care of the acutely ill child.
• It highlights the current state of the art evidence supporting many of the interventions during active resuscitation.
• For the first time, you will be taught a unique ‘step by step approach’ to save a child’s life using real life case scenarios.
• For the first time, in this subspecialty, you will have a ‘never before’ experience with brilliant pictures of real time resuscitation.
Chapter-01 Recognition of Early Signs of Critical Illness in the Out Patient Department
Chapter-03 Pharmacologically Assisted Intubation (PAI) in the PED
Chapter-04 Assessment and Management of the Difficult Airway
Chapter-05 Flow Inflating Ventilation Device: Non-invasive CPAP in Settings Without Immediate Access to Mechanical Ventilation
Chapter-07 Approach to Respiratory Distress
Chapter-08 Management of an Asthmatic Exacerbation
Chapter-09 Pulse Oximeter
Chapter-10 General Approach to the Management of Shock
Chapter-11 Intraosseous Access
Chapter-12 Vasoactive Drugs in the ED
Chapter-13 Approach to Acute Diarrhea and Shock in the ED
Chapter-14 Cardiogenic Shock
Chapter-15 Septic Shock
Chapter-16 Approach to Recognition and Management of Dengue in the ED
Chapter-18 Cyanotic Spell
Chapter-19 Hypertensive Emergencies
Chapter-20 Approach to Decreased Level of Consciousness
Chapter-21 Status Epilepticus
Chapter-22 Scorpion Sting
Chapter-23 Snake Bite Envenomation
Chapter-24 Poisoning: General Approach
Chapter-25 Specific Poisons
Chapter-26 Approach to Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Chapter-27 Approach to Polytrauma
Chapter-29 Electrical Injury
Chapter-30 Submersion Injury
Chapter-31 Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Chapter-32 Interpretation of Chest X-rays in Critically Ill Children
Chapter-33 Procedural Sedation and Management of Pain in Children
Chapter-34 Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Chapter-35 Setting up Pediatric Resuscitation and Emergency Services
Chapter-36 Nebulizer Therapy
Chapter-37 Needle Thoracocentesis and Thoracostomy
Chapter-39 Cannulation of External Jugular Vein
Chapter-40 Foley Catheter Insertion
Chapter-41 Spinal Stabilization
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=12425
نویسنده : Indumathy Santhanam
ناشر : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 436
(ISBN) شابک : 9350906945
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.00
حجم فایل : 35 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد