Stay up to date with the latest developments in your field with the highly-anticipated second edition of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. This comprehensive text covers recent advances in pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment including promising new developments that will affect your patient care. Dr. Virgil Alfaro and his colleagues at Retina Consultants of Charleston bring you their expertise in the areas of basic science, imaging, prevention, treatment, and more.
- Learn from a renowned group of retina surgeons who address all aspects of management, including anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology; imaging of the macula in ARMD, prevention measures and treatment; and future directions in the field.
- Gain a solid foundation in intravenous fluorescein angiography, indocyanine green angiography, and optical coherence tomography, as well as antiVEGE therapy and related new drugs, optimizing your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Understand the significant change in the classification system of choroidal neovascular membranes in ARMD.
- Get up-to-date information on treating ARMD secondary to geographic atrophy through cell transplantation and pharmacologic therapies.
- Easily visualize key aspects of ARMD thanks to high-quality illustrations and photographs.
- Find the information you need quickly by referencing individual chapters that offer comprehensive and inclusive coverage of the topic at hand.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
۱ Normal Anatomy of the Macula
۲ Animal Models for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۳ Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۴ Etiology of Late Age-Related Macular Disease
۵ Histopathology of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۶ Classification of Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۷ Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
۸ Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۹ Differential Diagnosis of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۱۰ Fluorescein Angiography
۱۱ Indocyanine Green Angiography in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۱۲ Fundus Autofluorescence Imaging in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۱۳ Optical Coherence Tomography
۱۴ Antioxidants and Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Clinical Associations
۱۵ Pre–Anti-VEGF Era
۱۶ Macugen for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۱۷ Lucentis (Ranibizumab)
۱۸ Bevacizumab for the Treatment of Exudative Age-Related Macular
۱۹ VEGF Trap-Eye for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۲۰ Radiation for the Treatment of Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۲۱ Combination Therapy for Neovascular Age-Related Macular
۲۲ Fovista, a Pegylated Anti-PDGF Aptamer in Wet AMD
۲۳ Complications of Intravitreal Injections
۲۴ Introduction to Gene Therapy and Related Techniques for Retinal Disorders
۲۵ New Pharmacotherapies for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
۲۷ Retinal Transplantation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=23249
نویسنده : D. Virgil Alfaro III MD , John B. Kerrison MD
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 344
(ISBN) شابک : 1451151691
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $183.99
حجم فایل : 14 MB