دانلود کتاب دیاستولوژی: رویکرد بالینی به نارسایی قلبی با کسر جهشی حفظ شده
Diastology: Clinical Approach to Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction, 2ed
Accounting for more than 40% of all heart failure problems, diastolic heart failure is a complex and often difficult diagnosis with rapidly evolving diagnostic management protocols. Diastology: Clinical Approach to Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction, 2nd Edition, brings you up to date and equips you to successfully diagnose and manage even the most challenging incidences of diastolic heart failure and their comorbidities. It incorporates the latest guidelines for the diagnostic evaluation of the patient with suspected or known diastolic dysfunction, provides a comprehensive review of clinical conditions associated with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, and describes the complementary role of imaging modalities and novel therapeutic approaches.
- Keeps you current with recent extensive changes in the understanding of the mechanisms of diastolic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) that have resulted in dramatic changes in treatment guidelines.
- Covers the latest molecular, genetic, and cellular mechanisms behind diastolic heart failure as a basis for the latest clinical approaches, diagnosis, and treatment of common and uncommon pathological conditions such as hypertensive heart disease, cardiomyopathies, arterial and valvular diseases, pericardial diseases, congenital heart disease, diabetes mellitus, and metabolic syndrome.
- Features ۵۰ video cases, new key summary points, new multiple-choice review questions, and six new chapters: Evaluation of Diastolic Function by Radionuclide Techniques; Diastology Stress Test; ASE/EACVI Diastolic Guidelines; Valve Disease; Perioperative Assessment of Diastolic Dysfunction; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Reviews new techniques and indices for assessing diastolic function, such as 3D echo, strain rate imaging, late gadolinium enhancement and T1-mapping by CMR, and novel nuclear scintigraphic methods – as well as the traditional indices of LV filling, LA function, and tissue Doppler indices.
- Covers emerging topics such as the role of neurohormones, global and regional systolic function of the left ventricle, chronotopic incompetence and pacing, aging, perioperative assessment, and more.
- Presents information in a quick-retrieval format, covering Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostic Evaluation, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Future Directions.
- Helps you learn efficiently and prepare for self-assessment with key summaries and multiple-choice questions and answers for each chapter.
Comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of this complex and rapidly evolving field
۱. Molecular, Gene, and Cellular Mechanism
۲. Pathophysiology of Heart Failure With a Preserved Ejection Fraction: Measurements and Mechanisms Causing Abnormal Diastolic Function
۳. Role of the Pericardium in Diastolic Dysfunction
۴. Left Atrial Function: Basic Physiology
۵. Physical Determinants of Diastolic Flow
۶. Ventricular–Arterial Interaction in Patients With Heart Failure and a Preserved Ejection Fraction
۷. General Principles, Clinical Definition, Epidemiology, and Pathophysiology
۸. Invasive Hemodynamic Assessment in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
۹. Two-Dimensional and Doppler Evaluation of Left Ventricular Filling, Including Pulmonary Venous Flow Velocity
۱۰. Evaluation of Diastolic Function by Tissue Doppler, Strain, and Torsion Analysis
۱۱. Color M-mode Doppler
۱۲. Assessment of Left Atrial Size and Function
۱۳. Evaluation of Intracardiac Filling Pressures
۱۴. Evaluation of Right Ventricular Diastolic Function
۱۵. Evaluation of Diastolic Function by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۱۶. Evaluation of Diastolic Function by Radionuclide Techniques
۱۷. Diastolic Echocardiographic Examination
۱۸. Diastology Stress Test
۱۹. ASE/EACVI Diastolic Guidelines: Strength and Limitations
۲۰. Hypertension and Its Relation to Heart Failure With a Preserved Ejection Fraction
۲۱. Valve Disease
۲۲. Stage D Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction, Heart Transplantation, and Mechanical Circulatory Support
۲۳. Primary Restrictive, Infiltrative, and Storage Cardiomyopathies
۲۴. Coronary Artery Disease
۲۵. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
۲۶. Pericardial Diseases: Constrictive Pericarditis and Pericardial Effusion
۲۷. Diastolic Function in Children and in Children With Congenital Heart Disease
۲۸. Diabetes Mellitus
۲۹. Global and Regional Systolic Function of the Left Ventricle
۳۰. Chronotropic Incompetence and Pacing in HPEF Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
۳۱. Aging and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
۳۲. Perioperative Assessment of Diastolic Function
۳۳. Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
۳۴. General Treatment of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction and Randomized Trials
۳۵. Echo-Based Approach to the Management of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
۳۶. Future Therapies in HFpEF
۳۷. Cases of Diastolic Heart Failure
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=255382
نویسنده : Allan L. Klein MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 565
(ISBN) شابک : 0323640672
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $186.71
حجم فایل : 110 MB