BMA Medical Book Awards 2017: Oncology – Highly Commended
The British Medical Association honored Pediatric Radiation Oncology, 6th Edition with this prestigious award.
Pediatric Radiation Oncology, Sixth Edition continues to be the premier reference that offers comprehensive coverage of this challenging area for the radiation oncologist in training or practice, medical radiation physicists and dosimetrists, as well as pediatric oncologists and others interested in understanding childhood malignancies. This definitive text has been completely updated to reflect recent advances in the field. Manageable in size and engaging to read, it efficiently synthesizes data on pathogenesis, pathology, diagnostic workup, staging, treatment approaches (particularly radiation therapy—indications, doses, volumes, and treatment planning), and toxic outcomes, as well as guidance on decision making when data is lacking. For 30 years, this standard reference has helped demystify radiation therapy for childhood cancer and contributed to the quality and quantity of life for children affected by this disease.
- Each concise, full-color section focuses on one tumor type and guides you through an understanding of the disease, diagnostic and staging studies, treatment strategies, and, if needed, how to implement radiation therapy.
- Technological advances in radiation oncology and how they relate to the pediatric patient are incorporated into the text to keep you up to date.
- All chapters have been fully updated, including integration of the latest clinical trial data.
- Expert global contributors provide current patient management options and treatment recommendations in each chapter.
- References are now available both in print and online
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The British Medical Association honored Pediatric Radiation Oncology, 6th Edition with this prestigious award.Doody’s Core Title (2017 Edition)
Chapter 1: The Cancer Problem In Children
Chapter 2: Leukemias in Children
Chapter 3: Supratentorial Brain Tumors
Chapter 4: Tumors of the Posterior Fossa and the Spinal Canal
Chapter 5: Retinoblastoma
Chapter 6: Neuroblastoma
Chapter 7: Hodgkin Lymphoma
Chapter 8: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Chapter 9: Ewing Sarcoma
Chapter 10: Osteosarcoma, Chordoma, and Chondrosarcoma
Chapter 11: Rhabdomyosarcoma
Chapter 12: Soft Tissue Sarcomas Other Than Rhabdomyosarcoma; Desmoid Tumor
Chapter 13: Wilms Tumor
Chapter 14: Liver Tumors in Children
Chapter 15: Germ and Stromal Cell Tumors of the Gonads and Extragonadal Germ Cell Tumors
Chapter 16: Endocrine, Aerodigestive Tract, and Breast Tumors
Chapter 17: Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
Chapter 18: Vascular Neoplasms and Skin Cancer
Chapter 19: Late Effects of Cancer Treatment
Chapter 20: Second Primary Cancers
Chapter 21: Anesthesia for External Beam Radiotherapy
Chapter 22: Psychosocial Aspects of Radiotherapy for the Child and Family with Cancer
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=97840
نویسنده : Louis S. Constine MD , Nancy J. Tarbell MD
ناشر : LWW; Sixth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2424
(ISBN) شابک : 9781496342867
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $116.36
حجم فایل : 240 MB