Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis in the emergency department! Part of the popular Requisites series, Emergency Radiology: The Requisites delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in emergency radiology, as well certification and recertification review. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables – all revised and enhanced with digital content to bring you up to date with today’s state of the art knowledge.
- Presents emergent findings and differential diagnosis tables so that important content is identified clearly within the text.
- Divides the contents of the book into two sections – trauma and non-trauma – to mirror the way you practice.
- Organizes the material in structured, consistent chapter layouts for efficient and effective review.
- Provides clinical material on radiology procedures that define your role in managing a patient with an emergent condition.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Prepare for written exams or clinical practice with critical information on CTA in the ED on coronary, aorta, brain, and visceral arteries, plus new protocols for trauma and non-traumatic injuries.
- Stay up to date on what’s new in the field with thoroughly revised content and new, high-quality images obtained with today’s best technology.
- Get optimal results from today’s most often-used approaches, including the increase in routine use of “panscan” for trauma patients.
- Gain a practical, visual understanding of emergency radiology thanks to more than 900 multi-modality images and easy access to the eBook version.
- Study and review in the most efficient way, with structured, consistent chapter layouts for time-saving and effective exam preparation.
“Without a doubt, the radiology resident doing a rotation in the emergency department can now look to Emergency Radiology: The Requisites as a single source for expert instruction in this complex realm. But equally important, this new text might be of greater benefit to emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, and trauma physicians and their trainees” Reviewed by: JAMA , Vol ۳۰۲- September 2009
“The book is extremely well organised and each chapter is well written with a reasonably comprehensive review of all the main emergency conditions…This book is an excellent contribution by all the authors to the field of emergency radiology…I very much enjoyed reading this book and recommend it to every radiologist, who will definitely find something they may have forgotten.” Reviewed by: Rad Magazine, April 2010
۱. Traumatic and Nontraumatic Emergencies of the Brain, Head, and Neck
۲. Chest Trauma
۳. Abdomen Trauma
۴. Extremity Trauma
۵. Extremities: Nontrauma
۶. Imaging Evaluation of Common Pediatric Emergencies
۷. Traumatic and Nontraumatic Spine Emergencies
۸. Nontraumatic Emergency Radiology of the Thorax
۹. Nontrauma Abdomen
۱۰. Pelvic Emergencies
۱۱. Vascular Emergencies
۱۲. Emergency Nuclear Radiology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=32348
نویسنده : Jorge A Soto MD , Brian C Lucey MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 432
(ISBN) شابک : 0323376401
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $97.05
حجم فایل : 50 MB