Develop your imaging skills with Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10th Edition. With a wealth of features that underscore practical application, you will not only learn the proper step-by-step techniques for safe and effective dental imaging, but you’ll also learn how to evaluate and, if applicable, interpret the images. This full-color 10th Edition boasts new content on digital imaging, expanded information on radiation safety and infection control, plus updated new photos of the latest techniques and technology. New chapter summaries and review questions further reinforce your understanding and application skills, and feature boxes help you troubleshoot and prevent common errors. Overall, it’s the ideal radiology introduction for anyone pursuing a successful career in the dental professions!
- Approachable writing style simplifies complex concepts for easier reading and comprehension.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedure boxes detail key skills and competencies.
- Common Errors features explain mistakes and provide strategies to prevent or resolve them.
- Advantages/Disadvantages boxes summarize the pros and cons of each radiographic technique.
- Key terms are listed on the chapter opening page, highlighted in text, and defined in back-of-book glossary.
- NEW! Content on digital imaging has been added throughout the text, as well as expanded information on radiation safety, infection control, and more.
- NEW! Full-color design with updated photos and illustrations includes all-new images of techniques and the latest equipment.
- NEW! Expanded focus on radiographic interpretation and evaluation equips you to help provide optimal patient care.
- NEW!Chapter review questions help you assess your understanding of chapter material and identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- NEW!Chapter summaries review key concepts and skills and serve as checkpoints for comprehension.
۱ The History of Ionizing Radiation and Basic Principles of X-Ray Generation
۲ The Dental X-Ray Machine
۳ Image Formation
۴ Image Receptors
۵ Biologic Effects of Radiation
۶ Patient Protection
۷ Operator Protection
۸ Infection Control in Dental Radiography
۹ Intraoral Radiographic Technique
۱۰ Accessory Radiographic Techniques
۱۱ Film Processing Techniques
۱۲ Panoramic Radiography
۱۳ Extraoral Techniques
۱۴ Radiography of the Temporomandibular Joint
۱۵ Digital Imaging
۱۶ Advanced Imaging Systems
۱۷ Quality Assurance
۱۸ Patient Management and Special Problems
۱۹ Film Mounting and Radiographic Anatomy
۲۰ Principles of Radiographic Interpretation
۲۱ Caries and Periodontal Disease
۲۲ Pulpal and Periapical Lesions
۲۳ Developmental Disturbances of Teeth and Bone
۲۴ Bone and Other Lesions
۲۵ Legal Considerations
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=99928
نویسنده : Jeanine J. Stabulas-Savage RDH BS MPH
ناشر : Mosby; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 328
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323479332
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $62.07
حجم فایل : 22 MB