دانلود کتاب رادیولوژی دستگاه گوارش گور و لِوین (۲ جلدی)
Gore & Levine’ Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 2-Vol, 4ed
Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on all the latest and emerging GI and abdominal imaging technologies. Drs. Richard M. Gore and Marc S. Levine lead a team of world-renowned experts to provide unparalleled comprehensive coverage of all major abdominal disorders as well as the complete scope of abdominal imaging modalities, including the latest in MDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted and perfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography, and barium studies. In print, online, or on mobile devices, this edition is the perfect “go-to” reference for today’s radiologist.
- Characterize abdominal masses and adenopathy with the aid of diffusion-weighted MR imaging.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with more than ۲,۵۰۰ multi-modality, high-quality digital images that mirror the findings you’re likely to encounter in practice.
- Make optimal use of the latest abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging techniques with new chapters on diffusion weighted MRI, perfusion MDCT and MRI, CT colonography, CT enterography and MR enterography-sophisticated cross-sectional imaging techniques that have dramatically improved the utility of CT and MR for detecting a host of pathologic conditions in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Expert guidanceis right at your fingertips. Now optimized for use on mobile devices, this edition is perfect as an on-the-go resource for all abdominal imaging needs.
- Effectively apply MR and CT perfusion, diffusion weighted imaging, PET/CT and PET/MR in evaluating tumor response to therapy.
“I was not familiar with the Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology by Gore and Levine prior to receiving this review copy. I now know what I have been missing. This weighty tome in two volumes provides a complete and up to date coverage of the state of the art in GI Radiology.
Every chapter has been updated and revised with the addition of several new chapters. This book will be essential for radiologists working in the field as a reference source but will also be of great interest to gastroenterologists and surgeons alike.”
Colorectal Disease – March 2008
SECTION I: GENERAL RADIOLOGIC PRINCIPLES
SECTION II: ABDOMINAL PLAIN IMAGES
SECTION III: PHARYNX
SECTION IV: ESOPHAGUS
SECTION V: STOMACH AND DUODENUM
SECTION VI: SMALL BOWEL
SECTION VII: COLON
SECTION VIII: General Radiologic Principles for Imaging and Intervention of the Solid Viscera
SECTION IX: GALLBLADDER AND BILIARY TRACT
SECTION X: LIVER
SECTION XI: PANCREAS
SECTION XII: SPLEEN
SECTION XIII: PERITONEAL CAVITY
SECTION XIV: PEDIATRIC DISEASE
SECTION XV: COMMON CLINICAL PROBLEMS