Clearly written and abundantly illustrated, Foot and Ankle Radiology, 2nd Edition provides a solid understanding of diagnostic radiology as it applies to podiatric medicine, including both normal and pathological presentations of the foot and ankle. This highly regarded text has been completely updated with all-new chapters on MR and CT imaging, digital radiography, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and more; full-color illustrations; and significant revisions throughout. With coverage of both adult and pediatric imaging, it’s your one-stop resource for the radiographic presentations of pathologic conditions of the foot and ankle.
- Get comprehensive coverage of everything you need to know about the principles of radiographic interpretation, normal and variant radiographic anatomy and development of the foot and ankle, and systematic evaluation of bone and joint disorders, as well as bone and joint abnormalities.
- Make the most of all imaging procedures with new content on MR, CT, PET, SPECT, and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Address challenging issues with confidence, thanks to new chapters on The Diabetic Foot and Postoperative Evaluation and Complications.
- Visualize key concepts, disorders, and procedures easily with more than 1,000 high-quality radiographs and full-color illustrations.
- Quickly see how to systematically analyze a radiograph and identify conditions that are intrinsic to the foot or that represent manifestations of extrinsic disease.
- Gain a better understanding of both normal and variant radiographic anatomy, as well as both adult and pediatric imaging of the foot and ankle.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
CHAPTER 1: Radiologic Physics,. Radiobiology, and Radiation Safety
CHAPTER 2: Film— Screen Radiography
CHAPTER 3: Digital Radiography
CHAPTER 4: Positioning Techniques and Terminology
CHAPTER 5: The Normal Foot and Ankle
CHAPTER 6: Normal Variants and Anomalies
CHAPTER 7: Normal Development
CHAPTER 8: Developmental Variants
CHAPTER 9: Principles of Radiographic Interpretation
CHAPTER 10: View Selection for the Radiographic Study
CHAPTER 11: Systematic Evaluation of Bone and Joint Abnormalities
CHAPTER 12: Principles of Biomechanical Radiographic Analysis of the Foot
CHAPTER 13: Foot Segmental Relationships and Bone Morphology
CHAPTER 14: Congenital and Developmental Pediatric Abnormalities
CHAPTER 15: Fractures and Related Conditions: Fundamentals
CHAPTER 16: Classification of Fractures and Dislocations
CHAPTER 17: Osteonecrosis and Osteochondrosis
CHAPTER 18: Bone Infection
CHAPTER 19: Joint Disease
CHAPTER 20: Tumors and Tumorlike Lesions
CHAPTER 21: Metabolic Diseasesr Nutritional Disorders,, and Skeletal Dysplasias
CHAPTER 22: The Diabetic Foot
CHAPTER 23: Postoperative Evaluation and Complications
CHAPTER 24: Overview of Special Imaging Studies
CHAPTER 25: Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Foot and Ankle Pathology
CHAPTER 26: Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3924
نویسنده : Robert Christman
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1587
(ISBN) شابک : 1451192835
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $232.74
حجم فایل : 36 MB