Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for the safe, effective use of radiation in the modern dental office. This combination textbook and training manual features easy-to-understand content combined with step-by-step techniques and a stellar art program to help you apply what you’ve learned to practice. Plus, new content focuses on pediatrics and the latest in digital and three-dimensional technology!
- Comprehensive coverage offers all the information you need to know to prepare for board exams.
- Step-by-step procedures help ensure technique mastery and serve as a valuable reference tool.
- Technique Tips help you to recognize and prevent the most common performance pitfalls.
- Quiz questions provide valuable self-assessment of important concepts.
- Key terminology is highlighted in chapter discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Learning objectives and chapter summaries serve as goal-setting study tools.
- EXPANDED! Content on pediatrics/adolescents, digital imaging, and three-dimensional radiography ensures that you’re prepared to practice in the modern dental office.
- UPDATED! Art program depicts the newest technology and equipment and includes new illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- UNIQUE! Helpful Hint boxes isolate challenging material and offer tips to aid your understanding.
- NEW! Laboratory Manual provides workbook-style questions and activities to reinforce concepts and step-by-step instructions for in-clinic experiences.
- UNIQUE! Chapter on three-dimensional imaging helps you to prepare to enter private practice.
- UNIQUE! Full-color presentation helps you comprehend complex content.
۱ Radiation History
۲ Radiation Physics
۳ Radiation Characteristics
۴ Radiation Biology
۵ Radiation Protection
۶ Dental X-Ray Equipment
۷ Dental X-Ray Film
۸ Dental X-Ray Image Characteristics
۹ Film Processing
۱۰ Quality Assurance in the Dental Of ce
۱۱ Dental Images and the Dental Radiographer
۱۲ Patient Relations and the Dental Radiographer
۱۳ Patient Education and the Dental Radiographer
۱۴ Legal Issues and the Dental Radiographer
۱۵ Infection Control and the Dental Radiographer
۱۶ Introduction to Dental Imaging Examinations
۱۷ Paralleling Technique
۱۸ Bisecting Technique
۱۹ Bite-Wing Technique
۲۰ Exposure and Technique Errors
۲۱ Occlusal and Localization Techniques
۲۲ Panoramic Imaging
۲۳ Extraoral Imaging
۲۴ Imaging of Patients with Special Needs
۲۵ Digital Imaging
۲۶ Three-Dimensional Digital Imaging
۲۷ Normal Anatomy: Intraoral Images
۲۸ Film Mounting and Viewing
۲۹ Normal Anatomy: Panoramic Images
۳۰ Introduction to Image Interpretation
۳۱ Descriptive Terminology
۳۲ Identi cation of RestorationsDental Materialsand Foreign Objects
۳۳ Interpretation of Dental Caries403
۳۴ Interpretation of Periodontal Disease
۳۵ Interpretation of TraumaPulpal Lesionsand Periapical Lesions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=89377
نویسنده : Joen Iannucci DDS MS , Laura Jansen Howerton RDH
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 482
(ISBN) شابک : 0323297420
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $60.25
حجم فایل : 40 MB