Featuring a practical, clinical approach – and written in a quick-access style – this portable, economical reference helps you build a strong foundation in chest x-ray interpretation. Three radiologists with years of clinical and teaching experience present fundamental principles and key anatomical concepts…walk you through examples of classic chest x-ray features that provide subtle evidence of abnormality…and explore a variety of problems and dilemmas common to everyday clinical practice. High-quality drawings and digital chest x-rays – combined with secrets from the radiologists’ toolbox, helpful differential diagnoses, handy checklists, and key references – deliver all the assistance you need to enhance your interpretation skills.
- Provides a strong foundation of essential knowledge for an informed, systematic approach to accurate chest x-ray interpretation.
- Features the work of three radiologists who offer you the benefit of their many years of clinical and teaching experience.
- Emphasizes common errors and misdiagnoses to help ensure correct image readings.
- Presents step-by-step guidance in a bulleted, quick-access format, in short chapters focused on clinical problems, to make it easy to master the information that you need to know.
- Makes difficult anatomic concepts easier to grasp by pairing radiographs with color line drawings.
- Explains the nomenclature special to the field through a glossary of important terms.
- Highlights the most important concepts in diagnosis/interpretation via Key Points in each chapter.
This small inexpensive paperback is intended to be a convenient and informative, white coat pocket guide. It fulfils this aim admirably and I much enjoyed reading it. The book derives from the radiology “Red Dot” teaching course. I am certainly going to recommend this book for personal purchase by those of our trainee radiologists who are unable to attend the course, and I will frequently refer to my own review copy when teaching plain film chest radiographic interpretation. Rad Magazine Review, January 2009 The radiology trainee faced with the task of independently reporting chest radiographs will find this book invaluable. It is an eminently readable volume serving both as a comprehensive introduction to, and a handy pocket sized reference on radiology investigation. The Royal College of Radiologists, 2008
“The radiographs are surprisingly clear and the diagrams are excellent – illustrating points that are sometimes difficult to visualise…This book successfully shows that a topic can be made accessible without being oversimplified – and, in fact, that explanation of the nuances can often make the topic ‘easier’ still. Well done to the authors” BMA Book Awards 2009 – judges comments
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=12398
نویسنده : Gerald de Lacey MA FRCR , Simon Morley FRCR
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2009
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 352
(ISBN) شابک : 0702030465
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $52.83
حجم فایل : 16 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد