This book “Manual of Electrophysiology” discusses about the changes in the field of pathophysiologic mechanisms, diagnostic modalities and management of heart diseases. Electrophysiology has a very important role in ensuring accurate clinical diagnoses of heart diseases. Cardiac electrophysiology allows for the investigation of abnormal electrical signals in the heart tissues and provides quantitative data to clinicians and supporting diagnostic processes, and evaluating treatment success. It also describes the arrhythmia mechanisms, syncope, atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drugs, ventricular and supraventricular tachycardia, bradycardia and heart block, arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy, long QT syndrome, short QT syndrome and Brugada syndrome, cardiac resynchronization therapy, cardiac arrest and resuscitation, ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, risk stratification of sudden cardiac death, and cardiocerebral resuscitation. It provides practical advice to correctly diagnose the disease with a focus on hands-on therapeutic guidance to the clinicians.
Manual of Electrophysiology has been designed for the readers seeking a comprehensive overview of all the aspects of electrophysiological studies of the heart. Written by starstudded authors of international repute, the book focuses on the current understanding and the recent advances that are taking place at a fast pace in the field. The book covers detail discussion on electrophysiological studies, arrhythmia mechanisms, syncope, atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drugs, ventricular and supraventricular tachycardia, bradycardia and heart block, arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy, long QT (LQT) syndrome, short QT (SQT) syndrome, and Brugada syndrome, cardiac resynchronization therapy, cardiac arrest and resuscitation, ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, risk stratification of sudden cardiac death, and cardiocerebral resuscitation
• Covers the basic mechanism of arrhythmias, techniques and interpretation of electrophysiologic studies.
• Focuses on the current understanding and recent advances in the field.
• Written by authors of international repute.
• The diagnosis and management of arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy (ARVD/C) is a unique feature of this book.
• Function and dysfunction of ion channels and the diagnosis and management of supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias have been presented in details.
• Advances in the techniques of catheter-based ablation have also been discussed.
• Cardiac arrest and resuscitation, risk stratification for sudden cardiac death and cardiocerebral resuscitation for primary cardiac arrest have also been discussed in details.
• Written in easy-to-follow format.
• Contains practical advice to correctly diagnose the diseases.
• Useful guidance for clinicians
Chapter-01 Arrhythmia Mechanisms
Chapter-02 Antiarrhythmic Drugs
Chapter-03 Electrophysiology Studies
Chapter-05 Atrial Fibrillation
Chapter-06 Supraventricular Tachycardia
Chapter-07 Clinical Spectrum of Ventricular Tachycardia
Chapter-08 Bradycardia and Heart Block
Chapter-09 Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy
Chapter-10 Long QT, Short QT and Brugada Syndromes
Chapter-11 Surgical and Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Chapter-12 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Chapter-13 Ambulatory Electrocardiographic Monitoring
Chapter-14 Cardiac Arrest and Resuscitation
Chapter-15 Risk Stratification for Sudden Cardiac Death
Chapter-16 Cardiocerebral Resuscitation for Primary Cardiac Arrest
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=17015
نویسنده : Chatterjee Kanu
ناشر : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 554
(ISBN) شابک : 9789351526643
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $40.38
حجم فایل : 17 MB