Brush up on important clinical topics and prepare for exams or recertification with this easily accessible handbook. Campbell Walsh Wein Handbook of Urology contains essential, reliable information from the same author team as Campbell Walsh Wein Urology, 12th Edition, providing practical, well-illustrated diagnosis and treatment information on a wide range of urological conditions. It’s an ideal resource for residents, practitioners, and nurse practitioners in urology who need quick access to key clinical information in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Find information quickly and easily with a high-yield, templated format that includes numerous algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Effectively review for the boards or recertification using the self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Stay abreast of new AUA and ICI incontinence guidelines as well as up-to-date information on incontinence treatment recommendations, therapy for castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Focus on hot topics in urology including stress and mixed urinary incontinence, therapy for prolapse, overactive bladder, male subfertility and androgen deficiency, and renal cell carcinoma.
- Review the major categories of urologic diseases along with integrated content on radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urology, transplantation surgery, and vascular surgery.
۱. Evaluation of the urologic patient: History, physical examination, laboratory tests, imaging, and hematuria workup
۲. Principles of urologic surgery: Perioperative management
۳. Principles of endourology and fundamentals of laparoscopic and robotic urologic surgery
۴. Urologic evaluation of the child
۵. Urinary tract infections and vesicoureteral reflux
۶. Lower urinary tract dysfunction and anomalies in children
۷. Congenital anomalies of the upper urinary tract: UPJ obstruction, duplication anomalies, ectopic ureter, ureterocele, and ureteral anomalies
۸. Management of pediatric kidney stone disease
۹. Conditions of the external genitalia
۱۰. Disorders of sexual development
۱۱. Pediatric urologic oncology
۱۲. Infections and inflammatory conditions of the genitourinary system
۱۳. Male infertility
۱۴. Evaluation and management of sexual dysfunction in men and women
۱۵. Integrated men’s health: Androgen deficiency, cardiovascular risk, and metabolic syndrome
۱۶. Urinary incontinence and pelvic prolapse: Pathophysiology, evaluation, and medical management
۱۷. Surgical management of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
۱۸. Surgery for benign disorders of the penis, urethra, and scrotal contents
۱۹. Neoplasms of the male genitalia
۲۰. Tumors of the bladder
۲۱. Benign prostatic hyperplasia
۲۲. Prostate cancer
۲۳. Urologic complications of renal transplantation
۲۴. Principles and acute management of upper urinary tract obstruction
۲۵. Definitive treatment options for ureteral obstruction
۲۶. Urological trauma in adults and children
۲۷. Pathophysiology, evaluation, and management of urinary lithiasis
۲۸. Evaluation and management of localized renal tumors
۲۹. Evaluation and management of advanced renal cell carcinoma and upper tract urothelial tumors
۳۰. Pathophysiology, evaluation, and management of adrenal disorders
۳۱. Complications of urologic surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=239961
نویسنده : Alan W. Partin MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 897
(ISBN) شابک : 0323827470
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $59.99
حجم فایل : 100 MB