دانلود کتاب راهنمای تشخیصی و تست های آزمایشگاهی موزبی
Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, 5ed
This quick reference handbook offers clear, concise coverage of over 700 of the most commonly performed diagnostic and laboratory tests – including 39 new to this edition. Trusted authors, Kathleen Pagana, PhD, RN and Timothy Pagana, MD, FACS, bring together a comprehensive collection of full color designs, illustrations and photos to show exactly how various tests are performed. Related tests are grouped by chapter and presented in a consistent format to facilitate a full understanding of each type of diagnostic test.
- UNIQUE! Coverage of the clinical significance of test results explains why a given test result indicates specific diseases.
- Full-color design clarifies key concepts, procedures, and testing techniques.
- Related Tests sections list tests that provide similar information or are used to evaluate the same body system, disease process, or symptom.
- NEW! Unique front section on coding for diagnostic and laboratory tests (ICD-10) provides explanations of the coding requirements and challenges for diagnostic testing along with codes for all tests in the manual.
- NEW! 39 of the most current laboratory and diagnostic tests have been added to this new edition to reflect current best practices.
- NEW! Updated photographs and illustrations reflect the latest changes in testing equipment.
“…a comprehensive reference that is easy to read and full of relevant information…this book offers a broader perspective, nicely packaged, with several unique features that make it an excellent choice for both students and healthcare providers. Weighted Numerical Score: 95 – 4 Stars!” – Maribeth Moran, RN, MSN, CPN, CNE (University of Oklahoma College of Nursing), © Doody’s Review Service
“The 700 laboratory and diagnostic tests in this reference are divided into 12 sections according to the body fluid analyzed or the type of scan performed. Each entry explains the basic pathophysiology behind the test, summarizes patient care and the procedure, and lists normal findings, critical values, indications, contraindications, potential complications, interfering factors, the clinical significance of test results, and related tests. The fourth edition adds 30 studies including breast cancer genomics, intravascular ultrasound, computed tomography of the heart, and platelet closure time. Online access is included.”
About the Author
Chapter 1 – Guidelines for Proper Test Preparation and Performance
Chapter 2 – Blood Studies
Chapter 3 – Electrodiagnostic Tests
Chapter 4 – Endoscopic Studies
Chapter 5 – Fluid Analysis Studies
Chapter 6 – Manometric Studies
Chapter 7 – Microscopic Studies and Associated Testing
Chapter 8 – Nuclear Scanning
Chapter 9 – Stool Tests
Chapter 10 – Ultrasound Studies
Chapter 11- Urine Studies
Chapter 12 – X-Ray Studies
Chapter 13 – Miscellaneous Studies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=27612
نویسنده : Kathleen Deska Pagana PhD RN
ناشر : Mosby; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1200
(ISBN) شابک : 0323089496
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $57.38
حجم فایل :