دانلود کتاب راهنمای تصویری اختلالات پوستی متداول کودکان و بزرگسالان گودهارت
Goodheart’s Photoguide to Common Pediatric and Adult Skin Disorders, 4ed
Dr. Goodheart’s award-winning and highly regarded guide to skin disorders has been fully updated in its 4th Edition, and now includes a separate section on common pediatric complaints. More than 900 high-quality illustrations provide a comprehensive visual guide to the vast majority of skin conditions you’re likely to see. Clear descriptions of specific distinguishing features help you reach an accurate diagnosis, and similar or “look-alike” conditions are presented for easy comparison. All healthcare workers who encounter disorders of the skin will find this practical resourceinvaluable for dermatologic diagnosis and management.
- New co-author Dr. Mercedes E. Gonzalez shares her expertise in an all-new pediatric section, covering birthmarks, acne, eczema, superficial bacterial and viral infections, hair and nail disorders, cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease, neurocutaneous syndromes, and much more.
- Additional new chapters cover darker skin tones, dermoscopy, hyperhidrosis, and teledermatology.
- Hundreds of new, full-color photos and more information on ethnically and racially diverse populations, as well as aging populations brings this must-have resource fully up to date.
- Thoroughly updated content includes the latest information on over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as recent “biologics” that have great potential in the targeted treatment of many immunologic and neoplastic disorders.
- Step-by-step descriptions of basic dermatologic procedures and a formatted approach to each disease help you find what you need quickly and use it immediately in your practice.
- Online resources include additional images of conditions as well as customizable Spanish/English patient handouts.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
۲ Neonatal and Infantile Eruptions
۴ Eczema in Infants and Children
۵ Superficial Bacterial Infections
۶ Superficial Viral Infections
۷ Viral and Bacterial Exanthems
۸ Lumps, Bumps, and Linear Eruptions
۹ Hair and Nail Disorders
۱۰ Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
۱۱ Neurocutaneous Syndromes
۱۲ Acne and Related Disorders
۱۳ Eczema and Related Disorders14 Psoriasis
۱۵ Inflammatory Eruptions of Unknown Cause
۱۶ Superficial Bacterial Infections, Folliculitis, and Hidradenitis Suppurativa
۱۷ Mucocutaneous Manifestations of Viral Infections
۱۸ Superficial Fungal Infections
۱۹ Hair and Scalp Disorders Resulting in Hair Loss
۲۱ Disorders of the Oral Cavity, Lips, and Tongue
۲۲ Diseases and Abnormalities of Nails
۲۳ Pigmentary Disorders
۲۴ Pruritus: The “Itchy” Patient
۲۵ Xerosis: The “Dry” Patient
۲۶ Adverse Cutaneous Drug Eruptions
۲۷ Diseases of Cutaneous Vasculature
۲۸ Sexually Transmitted Diseases
۲۹ Bites, Stings, and Infestations
۳۰ Benign Cutaneous Neoplasms
۳۱ Premalignant and Malignant Cutaneous Neoplasms
۳۲ Cutaneous Manifestations of Pregnancy
۳۳ Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV Infection
۳۴ Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
۳۵ Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=97483
نویسنده : Herbert Goodheart , Dr. Mercedes Gonzalez MD FAAD
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 688
(ISBN) شابک : 1451120621
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $65.82
حجم فایل : 55 MB