دانلود کتاب راهنمای تصویری تفسیر ECG
A Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation, 2ed
Sharpen your ECG interpretation skills with this highly visual guide! The fully updated 2nd Edition of A Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation (formerly Rapid Interpretation of ECGs in Emergency Medicine: A Visual Guide ) uses a combination of vivid illustrations, detailed annotations, clinical cases, and ECGs to help you easily recognize key ECG patterns, test your diagnostic skills, and quickly identify potentially lethal cardiac conditions. The easy-to-use format first depicts a specific ECG to help you recognize and interpret significant features. On the following page, abnormal patterns are enlarged, highlighted in color, and briefly described. The ECGs are presented with and without annotations to better test your diagnostic skills.
Throughout the book, detailed annotations, notes on underlying conditions, and discussions of abnormalities in a clinical context help demystify ECG interpretation. This popular visual guide is invaluable for all health care professionals who want to practice and improve their ECG interpretation skills.
- Many ECGs depict critical pathologies for quick recognition, including hyperkalemia, coronary occlusion, and massive pulmonary embolism.
- An abundance of colorful illustrations and easy-to-follow explanations throughout.
- New online-only chapter with additional ECGs in random order and clinical cases.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
“For an emergency physician looking for a refresher in ECGs, this book may provide too much “textbook” detail. Although some individuals may prefer the “big picture” view of ECGs using methods such as “big box” versus “small box” for determining intervals, those who prefer to use formulas for interval calculations will find solace in this work.”
۱ Concept Review
۲ Sinus Dysfunction
۳ Bundle Branch and Fascicular Blocks
۴ AV Conduction Blocks
۵ Premature Beats
۶ Abnormal QRS Morphology
۷ Abnormal T Waves
۸ QT Abnormalities and Electrolyte Disturbances
۹ Voltage Abnormalities
۱۰ Fast and Narrow
۱۱ Fast and Wide
۱۲ Ischemic Patterns
۱۳ Paced Rhythms
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=121806
نویسنده : Jennifer L Martindale MD
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 654
(ISBN) شابک : 1496321537
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.99
حجم فایل : 380 MB