دانلود کتاب راهنمای تکنیک جراحی: راهنمای واقعی جراح برای هدایت اتاق عمل
Handbook of Surgical Technique: A True Surgeon’s Guide to Navigating the Operating Room, 1ed
From patient preparation to hand washing, from equipment to basic surgical procedures, this highly practical manual by Drs. Christopher J. Hartman and Louis R. Kavoussi, provides students, residents, and clinicians with a firm foundation in the core techniques and skills required for the operating room environment. Concise and easy to read, it uses a highly illustrated, step-by-step approach to teach the must-know information common to the culture, resources, and processes of today’s operating rooms.
- Provides a quick yet thorough overview of surgical principles, techniques, instruments, and supplies commonly encountered in the OR.
- Features detailed illustrations and intra-operative photographs that detail each step of the procedures.
- Includes access to high-quality videos that demonstrate key skills such as surgical hand scrub, assisted and self gloving and gowning, skin incision, suturing techniques, tying knots, and more.
- Explains the roles within the OR, the behaviors needed to excel in this demanding environment, equipment and tools, basic surgical techniques, and tips for assisting and integrating smoothly into the surgical team.
- Ideal for any professional in the operating environment, including medical students, residents, surgical techs, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices and to access the accompanying videos.
“This is an affordable beginner’s guide to the OR. The book and accompanying videos provide good value and should be helpful for medical students and possibly some first-year residents. It occupies a unique niche in surgical books.” Reviewed by Carol Scott-Conner, MD, PhD, MBA (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
۱. Preoperative Preparation of the Patient
۲. Welcome to the Operative Theater
۳. Patient Positioning and Prepping
۴. Scrubbing and Staying Sterile
۵. Basic Tools of the Trade and How to Use Them
۶. Assisting in the OR: How to Help and Not Get in the Way
۷. Sutures and Suturing
۸. Making an Incision
۹. Repairing the Damage: Closing an Incision
۱۰. Postoperative Care
۱۱. Minimally-Invasive Surgery
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=153358
نویسنده : Christopher J. Hartman
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 155
(ISBN) شابک : 0323462014
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $56.98
حجم فایل : 5 MB