Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual of Surgery, 7th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know for successful care of patients with surgical disease. This bestselling reference presents brief, logical approaches to the management of patients with comprehensive surgical problems. Throughout the manual, content has been completely updated, including new review questions, new chapters, and new treatment algorithms. This 7th Edition provides a clear view of the challenges surgical residents face, practical solutions, and expert guidance – all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- Thoroughly revised with information on the latest advances in surgical technique, instrumentation, and standards of practice.
- New chapters on Biostatistics for the General Surgeon, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, and Fundamentals of Endoscopic, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery.
- Reorganized content emphasizes clarity and consistency, so you can find what you need more quickly.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas taught in general surgical residencies, including pediatric surgery.
- Concise guidelines and algorithms assist in the diagnosis and management of surgical diseases.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by faculty and residents from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, one of the world’s top surgical training programs.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘well-organized format makes it easy to navigate, and graphs, tables, illustrations, and algorithms augment the text.’
‘a valued resource for those new to general surgery as well as those who may need a brief review of areas they practice less frequently’
‘an excellent reference for residents and physician extenders’
‘a streamlined approach to the management of a variety of surgical diseases with current references’
Weighted Numerical Score: 92 – 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, January 29, 2016
۱ General And Perioperative Care Of The Surgical Patient
۲ Common Postoperative Problems
۳ Nutrition For The Surgical Patient
۴ Fluid, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disorders
۵ Anticoagulation, Hemostasis, and Transfusions
۷ Critical Care
۹ Wound Care
۱۰ Head, Neck, And Spinal Trauma
۱۱ Chest Trauma
۱۲ Abdominal Trauma
۱۳ Extremity Trauma
۱۴ Common Surgical Procedures
۱۵ Acute Abdomen
۱۸ The Surgical Management Of Obesity
۱۹ Small Intestine
۲۰ Surgical Diseases Of The Liver
۲۱ Surgical Diseases Of The Biliary Tree
۲۲ Surgical Diseases Of The Pancreas
۲۴ Colon and Rectum
۲۵ Anorectal Disease
۲۶ Cerebrovascular Disease
۲۷ Thoracoabdominal Vascular Disease
۲۸ Peripheral Arterial Disease
۲۹ Venous And Lymphatic Disease
۳۰ Hemodialysis Access
۳۲ Pediatric Surgery
۳۳ Cardiac Surgery
۳۴ Lung And Mediastinal Diseases
۳۶ Skin And Soft-tissue Tumors
۳۷ Fundamentals Of Laparoscopic, Robotic And Endoscopic Surgery
۳۹ Diseases Of The Adrenal And Pituitary Gland And Hereditary Endocrine Syndromes
۴۰ Thyroid And Parathyroid Glands
۴۱ Otolaryngology For The General Surgeon
۴۲ Plastic And Hand Surgery
۴۳ Urology For The General Surgeon
۴۴ Obstetrics And Gynecology For The General Surgeon
۴۵ Biostatistics For The General Surgeon
۴۶ Patient Safety And Quality Improvement In Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=68732
نویسنده : Dr. Mary E. Klingensmith
ناشر : LWW; Seventh edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیل شده) + CHM اصلی
تعداد صفحات : 1036
(ISBN) شابک : 1496310780
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $51.95
حجم فایل : 46 MB