دانلود کتاب راهنمای دانشجویی برای بهداشت، ورزش و ارزیابی ورزشی ESSA
ESSA’s Student Manual for Health, Exercise and Sport Assessment, 1ed
ESSA’s Student Manual for Health, Exercise and Sport Assessment is an essential text for any student undertaking an exercise and sports science degree and professionals working in the exercise and fitness industries.
This practical manual contains fundamental theory and detailed step-by-step protocols designed to assist students and practitioners to develop competency for conducting tests in exercise, health and sports science.
Written by leading Australian and New Zealand Academics and published in collaboration with Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA), ESSA’s Student Manual for Health, Exercise and Sport Assessment is the first Australian text written with ESSA’s accreditation framework in mind.
- Exercise and Sports Science Students
- Exercise and Fitness Professionals
- First Australian text written with Exercise & Sports Science Australia’s (ESSA) accreditation framework in mind.
- Multiple choice questions and short answer questions
- Criteria sheets to assess skill competency
- Worked examples and case studies
- Data recording sheets
- Image collection
- Excel spreadsheet to record and analyse data from activities within the manual
“Best for any student or graduate of an exercise and sport science degree or for professionals working in the exercise and fitness industries”. Reviewed by: Ufuk Sekir, Medical School of Uludag University on behalf of the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine Date: July 2015
• Combines the theory underpinning testing procedures and comprehensive step-by-step protocols.
• Includes practical data recording tables.
• Protocols that encompass the spectrum of tests in exercise, health and sports science including, but not limited to, anthropometry, muscular strength, submaximal and maximal exercise testing, range of motion and threshold tests.
• Includes pre-testing procedures and equipment requirements for conducting assessments.
• Emphasis on the accuracy of the measurement, including calibration and verification of equipment.
• Section on laboratory safety, cleaning and disinfecting.
• Links analysis, interpretation and communication of test results.
• Data analysis practical that encourages the reader to analyse their own data collected in the activities.
“Best for any student or graduate of an exercise and sport science degree or for professionals working in the exercise and fitness industries.
The editors of the book are expert educators and researchers with vast experience on this topic”.
Reviewed by: Ufuk Sekir, Medical School of Uludag University on behalf of the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine Date: July 2015
Practical 1 Equipment calibration and verification
Practical 2 Blood analysis
Practical 3 Cardiovascular health
Practical 4 Anthropometry
Practical 5 Physical activity
Practical 6 Pre-exercise health screening
Practical 7 Neuromuscular strength, power and strength endurance
Practical 8 Flexibility
Practical 9 ~VO2max
Practical 10 SubmaximaI tests for cardiorespiratory fitness
Practical 11 Lactate threshold
Practical 12 High intensity exercise
Practical 13 Nutrition
Practical 14 Functional measures for older adults
Practical 15 Exercise capacity
Practical 16 Pulmonary function
Practical 17 Resting and exercise electrocardiography [ECG}
Practical 18 Data analysis
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=36899
نویسنده : Jeff Coombes BEd (Hons) BAppSc MEd PhD AEP
ناشر : Mosby; 1 Spi edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 480
(ISBN) شابک : 0729541428
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.95
حجم فایل : 28 MB