دانلود کتاب راهنمای روش های رادیولوژیک مداخله ای
Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures, 5ed
Packed with useful information on common procedures in interventional radiology, this popular handbook has been thoroughly updated to keep you up to speed with rapid changes in the field. Easy to carry and access, it covers everything you need to know: indications, contraindications, preparation, technique, post-procedure management, and prevention and management of complications. It’s ideal not only for practicing interventional and general radiologists, but also for fellows and residents in training, IR nurses, and special procedure technologists.
- Explains how to perform all current interventional radiologic procedures, with a practical focus on protocols and equipment.
- Includes new content on risk management, nursing management, and drugs and dosages.
- Features simple line drawings that illustrate relevant anatomy and procedures.
- Provides must-know information on vascular access and catheter-directed angiography, trans-arterial procedures, trans-venous procedures, non-vascular procedures, and intra-procedural patient management.
- ۳۸ additional chapters, available online, cover noninvasive evaluation and diagnostic imaging, special interventions, materials and methods, risk management, and nursing management.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘includes immensely helpful material about the continuously evolving fields of endovascular and interventional oncology.’
‘authors are well known and highly respected interventional radiologists’
‘۳۸ new chapters touch upon topics seldom covered in conventional books’
‘a must read for all providers involved in interventional radiology’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, May 20, 2016
Section I: Vascular Access and Catheter-Directed Angiography
Section II: Transarterial Procedures
Section III: Transvenous Procedures
Section IV: Nonvascular Procedures
Section V: Intraprocedural Patient Management
Section VI: Noninvasive Evaluation and Diagnostic Imaging
Section VII: Special Intementions
Section VIII: Materials and Methods
Section IX: Risk Management
Section X: Nursing Management
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=76678
نویسنده : Krishna Kandarpa MD PhD , Lindsay Machan MD
ناشر : LWW; Fifth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2510
(ISBN) شابک : 1496302079
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $51.25
حجم فایل : 28 MB