دانلود کتاب راهنمای سانفورد برای درمان ضد میکروبی ۲۰۱۶
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2016, 46ed
We have made significant improvements in this 46th edition of The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy. First, we thank you for your comments, questions and reviews of our content. You are an integral part of the collaborative process that results in each updated edition of The Sanford Guide. We strive to provide you with the current range of evidence-based options for treatment, management and prevention of infectious diseases. The Sanford Guide reaches a global audience, which means you should consider our recommendations in light of local resistance and susceptibility patterns, availability of and variations in formulation of antimicrobial agents and other local conditions that guide care for your patients.
New material and areas of significant change in this 46th edition include:
• Table 1: major updates include genital tract infections based on new CDC STD Guidelines, kidney & bladder infections, enterococcal endocarditis (also Table 5A), empiric therapy for pneumonia, as well as updated regimens and references.
• Tables 4A, 4B and 4C: Activity spectra (antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral). These tables have been completely reworked, updated and are now color-coded. The color coding and associated symbols are intended to provide more descriptive categorization of the table data.
• Table 7: Drug Desensitization. Desensitization methods for additional drugs are added.
• Table 8: Pregnancy Risk and ofAntimicrobial During Lactation. This new table adds data on safety of antimicrobials in lactating mothers.
• Table 10A (and elsewhere): New antibacterials added: ceftazidime-avibactam and cefto Ioza ne-tazobactam.
• Table 11: New antifungal drug: Isavuconazole added.
• Table 14 (HCV): New direct-acting agents and combination agents and updated HCV treatment regimens
• Table 16: Pediatric Dosing. Reinstated in this edition is a new table summarizing dosing of antimicrobials in children age 28 days and older.
• Table 17A: Dosing in Renal Impairment. This table has also been thoroughly reworked and reviewed for improved clarity in our recommendations.
TABLE 1 Clinical Approach to Initial Choice of Antimicrobial Therapy
TABLE 2 Recommended Antimicrobial Agents Against Selected Bacteria
TABLE 3 Suggested Duration of Antibiotic Therapy in Immunocompetent Patients
TABLE 4A Antibacterial Activity Spectra
۴B Antifungal Activity Spectra
۴C Antiviral Activity Spectra
TABLE 5A Treatment Options For Systemic Infection Due To Multi-Drug Resistant Gram-Positive Bacteria
۵B Treatment Options for Systemic Infection Due to Selected Multi-Drug Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli
TABLE 6 Suggested Management of Suspected or Culture-Positive Community-Associated Methicillin-Resistant S. aureus Infections
TABLE 7 Antibiotic Hypersensitivity Reactions & Drug Desensitization methods
TABLE 8 Pregnancy Risk and Safety in Lactation
TABLE 9A Selected Pharmacologic Features of Antimicrobial Agents
۹B Pharmacodynamics of Antibacterials
۹C Enzyme -and Transporter- Mediated Interactions of Antimicrobials
TABLE 10A Antibiotic Dosage and Side-Effects
۱۰B Selected Antibacterial Agents—Adverse Reactions—Overview
۱۰C Antimicrobial Agents Associated with Photosensitivity
۱۰D Aminoglycoside Once-Daily and Multiple Daily Dosing Regimens
۱۰E Prolonged or Continuous Infusion Dosing of Selected Beta Lactams
۱۰F Inhalation Antibiotics
TABLE 11 A Treatment of Fungal Infections—Antimicrobial Agents of Choice
۱۱ B Antifungal Drugs: Dosage, Adverse Effects, Comments
TABLE 12A Treatment o’ Mycobacterial Infections
۱۲B Dosage and Adverse Effects of Antimycobacterial Drugs
TABLE 13A Treatment o’ Parasitic Infections
۱۳B Dosage and Selected Adverse Effects of Antiparasitic Drugs
۱۳C Parasites that Cause Eosinophilia (Eosinophilia In Travelers)
۱۳D Sources for Hard-to-Find Antiparasitic Drugs
TABLE 14A Antiviral Therapy
۱۴B Antiviral Drugs (Non-HIV)
۱۴C Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) in Treatment-Naive Adults (HIV/AIDS)
۱۴D Antiretroviral Drugs and Adverse Effects
۱۴E Hepatitis A & HBV Treatment
۱۴F HCV Treatment Regimens and Response
TABLE 15A Antimicrobial Prophylaxis for Selected Bacterial Infections
۱۵B Antibiotic Prophylaxis to Prevent Surgical Infections in Adults
۱۵C Antimicrobial Prophylaxis for the Prevention of Bacterial Endocarditis in Patients with Underlying Cardiac Conditions
۱۵D Management of Exposure to HIV-1 and Hepatitis B and C
۱۵E Prevention of Selected Opportunistic Infections in Human Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) or Solid Organ Transplantation (SOT) in Adults With Normal Renal Function
TABLE 1 6 Pediatric dosing (AGE > 28 DAYS)
TABLE 17A Dosages of Antimicrobial Drugs in Adult Patients with Renal Impairment
۱۷B No Dosage Adjustment with Renal Insufficiency by Category
۱۷C Antimicrobial Dosing in Obesity
TABLE 1 8 Antimicrobials and Hepatic Disease: Dosage Adjustment
TABLE 19 Treatment of CAPD Peritonitis in Adults
TABLE 20A Anti-Tetanus Prophylaxis, Wound Classification, Immunization
۲۰B Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis
TABLE 21 Selected Directory of Resources
TABLE 22A Anti-Infective Drug-Drug Interactions
۲۲B Drug-Drug Interactions Between Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIS) and Protease Inhibitors
TABLE 23 List of Generic and Common Trade Names
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=75942
نویسنده : David N., M.D. Gilbert , George M., M.D. Eliopoulos
ناشر : Antimicrobial Therapy; 46 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 261
(ISBN) شابک : 1930808917
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $19.00
حجم فایل : 10 MB