دانلود کتاب راهنمای ضروری برای روش های مراقبت اولیه
The Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, 2ed
Packed with more than 1,500 full-color illustrations, The Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, 2nd Edition, is your go-to guide to more than 125 of the key medical procedures commonly performed in an office setting. This hands-on manual provides step-by-step, illustrated instructions for each procedure, as well as indications, contraindications, CPT codes, average U.S. charges for each procedure, and more. From the basic (cerumen removal and simple interrupted sutures) to the complex (colonoscopy and chest tube placement), this atlas covers the vast majority of skills you’ll use in your day-to-day practice.
- Stay up to date with new procedures and equipment, including dorsal penile block, peripheral nerve blocks, topical anesthesia, hand-held ultrasound, electrodessication and curettage, dermoscopy, aesthetic procedures, Wood’s slide examination, and more.
- Perform procedures more effectively and avoid common mistakes with popular “pearls and pitfalls” sections.
- Go beyond the basics with coverage of complications, post-procedures and pediatric considerations, and evidence-based references in each chapter.
- Get complete, practical coverage in every chapter, including background information on each procedure; indications and contraindications; sequential instructions, pictures and illustrations of the procedure; bulleted pitfalls and pearls; suggested CPT codes and average charges; and references.
- More evidence based medicine, with referencing throughout the chapters and appendices.
- View handy compilations of information applicable to many procedures, recommendations, and other practical information in the appendices.
- A great reference for the novice proceduralist who is learning procedures, or for the establish clinician who wishes to update or brush up on their knowledge.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- More than ۱۰۰ patient education handouts
- Videos of common procedures Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
۴-Star Review from Doody’s Review Service!
“This remains one of the best, if not the best, book for understanding and learning how to perform the basic outpatient procedures in the primary care office. The first edition was published in 2009. Because the purpose of this book is to teach, the editor describes the focus of this second edition as breaking down each procedure into its component parts and illustrating techniques to give primary care and emergency medicine providers the skills necessary to provide primary care services. The editor and contributors have continued the work begun with the first edition. The audience includes primary care and emergency medicine providers, resident or attending, as well as the nursing and technical staff who are called upon to prepare patients and assist in the procedure. For the most part, the contributors are highly experienced practitioners and teachers. The value of this book lies in the completeness of the information, the explanations of the important aspects of the procedure, indications and contraindications, the equipment lists, the pictures and videos of the procedure, and the CPT billing codes associated with the procedures. This continues to be a most necessary addition to every training program in primary care or emergency medicine. It is one of the best books on outpatient procedures — there are few that come close.”
Reviewed by Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP(Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) on behalf of Doody’s Review Service
Weighted Numerical Score: 94 – 4 Stars!
Section I: Anesthesia
Section II: Urgent and Ennergency Care
Section III: Cardiovascular and Respiratory
Section IV: Basic Dermatology
Section V: Aesthetic Procedures
Section VI: Closure Techniques
Section VII: Skin Surgery
Section VIII: Nail Procedures
Section IX: Gynecology and Urology
Section X: Gastroenterology
Section XI: Eyer Ear, Noser and Throat Procedures
Section XII: Musculoskeletal Procedures
Section XIII: Pediatrics
Section XIV: Appendices
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=96065
نویسنده : E. J. Mayeaux Jr MD
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1052
(ISBN) شابک : 9781451191868
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.83
حجم فایل : 260 MB