دانلود کتاب راهنمای کاتتریزیشن قلبی مداخله ای + ویدئو
The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4ed + Video
Packed with useful information, The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition, by Drs. Morton J. Kern, Michael J. Lim, and Paul Sorajja, is the perfect hands-on resource for physicians, nurses, and technicians who need to understand and perform these complex procedures. Easy-to-read text, hundreds of clear images, and narrated videos from Dr. Kern ensure that health care workers at all levels have quick access to easily accessible guidelines on procedures and patient care.
- Features a wealth of quick-reference tables, more than 500 images, and an expanded collection of high-quality videos – making this handbook a must-have reference for physicians and staff members in every cath lab.
- Includes a chapter dedicated to interventional pharmacology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new content on correction of mitral regurgitation with Mitra Clip™, enhanced coverage of aortic valve stenosis with TAVR, expansion of biodegradable and drug-eluting stents, enhanced descriptions of lesion assessment, chronic total occlusion intervention, and radial access approach to intervention.
- Covers the latest treatment of mitral valve regurgitation and mitral stenosis, new procedural enhancements for the treatment of aortic valve stenosis, and chronic total occlusion intervention technique updates.
About the Author
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
Chapter 1: The Basics of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 2: Vascular Access,
Chapter 3: Interventional Pharmacology
Chapter 4: Intravascular Lesion Assessment – Physiology and Imaging
Chapter 5: Adjunctive Devices -Non-Balloon Coronary Interventional Techniques and Devices: Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Cutting Balloons, and Embolic Protection
Chapter 6: Stents, Restenosis, and Stent Thrombosis
Chapter 7: Treatment of Coronary Bifurcations
Chapter 8: Chronic Total Occlusions
Chapter 9: High Risk Patients and Interventions
Chapter 10: Complications of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 11: Peripheral Vascular Intervention
Chapter 12: Aortic, Renal, Subclavian and Carotid Interventions
Chapter 13: Mitral Stenosis
Chapter 14: Mitral Regurgitation
Chapter 15: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
Chapter 16: Congenital Defects
Chapter 17: Pericardiocentesis
Chapter 18: Septal Ablation for Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Chapter 19: Percutaneous Repair of Paravalvular Prosthetic Regurgitation
Chapter 20: Left Atrial Appendage Therapies
۵.۳A: Baseline angiography demonstrating calcifed plaque of the Left main and LAD in caudal projection
۵.۳B: Baseline angiography demonstrating calcifed plaque of the Left main and LAD in cranial projection.
۵.۳C: Rotational Atherectomy using 1.5-mm burr
۵.۳D: Post atherectomy angiography
۵.۳E: Stent deployment into the LAD
۵.۳F: Stenting of the left main into the LAD
۵.۳G: Angiography of the LM and LAD post stenting
۹.۱: Cardiogenic shock with critical left main coronary artery stenosis
۹.۲: Severe peripheral atery disease precluding percutaneous (hemodynamic) support
۹.۳: Left Main PCI with Impella Support Chapter 14: Mitral Regurgitation
۱۴.۱: Left ventriculogram in RAO projection of a patient with mild and severe mitral regurgitation
۱۴.۲: Left ventriculogram in RAO projection with severe mitral regurgitation from mitral valve prolapse.
۱۴.۳: Left ventriculogram in RAO and LAO projection in a patient with severe mitral regurgitation
۱۴.۴: Transesophageal echocardiogram in a bicaval view showing tenting in the superior fossa
۱۴.۵: Transesophageal echocardiogram with transseptal tent in the short axis view
۱۴.۶: Transesophageal echocardiogram showing the echogenic coils from the guide catheter dilator as it approaches the interatrial septum
۱۴.۷: Guide catheter and clip delivery system (CDS) maneuvering to achieve “straddle”
۱۴.۸: Transesophageal echocardiography alignment and engaging the leaﬂets
۱۴.۹: Transesophageal echocardiography showing leaﬂet grasping
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=76019
نویسنده : Morton J. Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 528
(ISBN) شابک : 0323476716
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $67.92
حجم فایل : 100 MB