This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach and pocket-sized format are ideal for reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
- Focused update coverstreatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including new-generation stents, guidance devices, and closure devices, to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations – ۴۰ in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Detailed videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab are linked within the chapters on Expert Consult, which will be regularly updated as new videos are created.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
۱. The Catheterization Laboratory
۲. Arterial and Vascular Access
۳. Coronary Angiography and Ventriculography
۴. Hemodynamic Data
۵. Peripheral Artery Disease and Angiography
۶. The Electrophysiology Laboratory and Electrophysiologic Procedures
۷. Special Techniques
۸. High-Risk Cardiac Catheterization
۹. Research Techniques
۱۰. Interventional Cardiology Procedures
۱۱. Optimization of Clinical Outcomes and Quality in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=76979
نویسنده : Morton J. Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 546
(ISBN) شابک : 0323340393
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $58.79
حجم فایل : 30 MB