دانلود کتاب روال جراحی اسکلت صورت
Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton, 3ed
Highly regarded by oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and trainees in these fields, this unique title is a step-by-step, superbly illustrated guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400 full-color surgical and cadaver photographs, as well as detailed line drawings, clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of each approach, providing unsurpassed, detailed coverage of safe access to specific regions of the craniofacial skeleton.
- Includes intraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgical drawings — now entirely in full color throughout.
- Describes the transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit, subtarsal approach to the internal orbit, Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface, facial degloving approach to the midface, and many more approaches you’re likely to use in clinical practice.
- Includes access to twelve new, exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performed on cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos include the Transconjunctival Approach, Midface Vestibular Approach, Mandibular Vestibular Approach, Retromandibular Approach, and more.
- Suggests specific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising, retracting, and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
- Points out advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and presents more than one approach to each region whenever possible.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
The purpose is to illustrate surgical approaches used in facial trauma. The accompanying online format makes it more accessible on the go and is user friendly.
The audience is residents and attendings, and the book would be useful for practitioners of ENT, oral surgery, plastic surgery, and ophthalmology. The main author is from a high-volume trauma center and has the experience needed to write this type of book.
It is always helpful to have new/updated resources that help residents better understand surgical procedures. The best part of this book is its well-illustrated, well-explained approach to surgical procedures. It systematically covers each approach, step by step, and provides illustrations to support the text.
This is a helpful adjunct when preparing for cases. The illustrations are very good, and the instructions are thorough, yet succinct and understandable.”
Weighted Numerical Score: 82 – 3 Stars
Doodys Publishers’ Club, May 2018
۱ Basic Principles for Approaches to the Facial Skeleton
۲ Transcutaneous Approaches Through the Lower Eyelid
۳ Transconjunctival Approaches
۴ Supraorbital Eyebrow Approach
۵ Upper Eyelid Approach
۶ Coronal Approach
۷ Approaches to the Maxilla
۸ Mandibular Vestibular Approach
۹ Submandibular Approach
۱۰ Retromandibular ApproachSURGICAL ANATOMY
۱۱ Rhytidectomy Approach
۱۲ Preauricular Approach
۱۳ External (Open) Approach
۱۴ Endonasal Approach
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=90824
نویسنده : Edward Ellis III DDS
ناشر : LWW; Third edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 287
(ISBN) شابک : 149638041X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $187.88
حجم فایل : 50 MB