دانلود کتاب روانپزشکی اجمالی کاپلان و سدوک: علوم رفتاری / روانپزشکی بالینی |
Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry, 11ed
The Best-Selling Resource in Psychiatry NOW UPDATED with DSM-5!
The new and thoroughly updated 11th edition of Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry is a complete overview of the entire field of psychiatry for clinicians, residents, students, and all others who provide mental health care.
In this best-selling textbook in psychiatry for over 40 years, the reader will find a thorough discussion of both the behavioral sciences and clinical psychiatry. The 11th edition integrates all the DSM-5 criteria and provides a detailed and comprehensive overview of treatment methods for every known mental disorder.
The 11th edition is set apart from any other reference you have and includes:
- DSM-5 diagnostic tables on every major psychiatric disorder.
- A psychopharmacology section organized according to mechanisms of action and updated to include all of the new drugs including those in preparation.
- Extensive use of case studies and illustrations to enhance the learning experience.
- The most current treatment methods including a description of all newly introduced psychotherapeutic techniques.
- A completely revised section on neurocognitive disorders organized along the DSM-5 model.
- An updated and expanded section on child psychiatry; now includes a guide to diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other disorders of childhood.
- A fully searchable eBook, bundled with the print.
This publication is included on the ANCC: American Nurses Credentialing Center’s reference list.
The Synopsis of Psychiatry has been the leading clinical psychiatric resource for psychiatrists both in the US and around the world. It has the reputation of being an independent, accurate, reliable and objective compendium of new events in the field of psychiatry. Now in its 11th edition, the tradition continues, both in print and digital formats—from the authorities you can trust.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Chapter 1: Neural Sciences
Chapter 2: Contributions of the Psychosocial Sciences
Chapter 3: Contributions of the Sociocultural Sciences
Chapter 4: Theories of Personality and Psychopathology
Chapter 5: Examination and Diagnosis of the Psychiatric Patient
Chapter 6: Classification in Psychiatry
Chapter 7: Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
Chapter 8: Mood Disorders
Chapter 9: Anxiety Disorders
Chapter 10: Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
Chapter 11: Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
Chapter 12: Dissociative Disorders
Chapter 13: Psychosomatic Medicine
Chapter 14: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
Chapter 15: Feeding and Eating Disorders
Chapter 16: Normal Sleep and Sleep-Wake Disorders
Chapter 17: Human Sexuality and Sexual Dysfunctions
Chapter 18: Gender Dysphoria
Chapter 19: Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
Chapter 20: Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
Chapter 21: Neurocognitive Disorders
Chapter 22: Personality Disorders
Chapter 23: Emergency Psychiatric Medicine
Chapter 24: Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Psychiatry
Chapter 25: Other Conditions that May be aFocus of Clinical Attention
Chapter 26: Physical and Sexual Abuse of Adults
Chapter 27: Psychiatry and Reproductive Medicine
Chapter 28: Psychotherapies
Chapter 29: Psychopharmacological Treatment
Chapter 30: Brain Stimulation Methods
Chapter 31: Child Psychiatry
Chapter 32: Adulthood
Chapter 33: Geriatric Psychiatry
Chapter 34: End-of-Life Issues
Chapter 35: Public Psychiatry
Chapter 36: Forensic Psychiatry and Ethics in Psychiatry
Chapter 37: World Aspects of Psychiatry
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=19658
نویسنده : Benjamin J. Sadock , Virginia A. Sadock
ناشر : LWW; Eleventh edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1499
(ISBN) شابک : 1609139712
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $123.99
حجم فایل : 77 MB