دانلود کتاب روشهای بالینی هاچیسون |
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods: An Integrated Approach to Clinical Practice, 23ed
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods, first published over a century ago, is the classic textbook on clinical skills. It provides an outstanding source of learning and reference for undergraduate medical students and postgraduate doctors. It seeks to teach an integrated approach to clinical practice, so that new methods and investigations are grafted onto established patterns of clinical practice, rather than added on as something extra. The text is organised so that both system-related and problem-oriented chapters are included. Particular emphasis is placed on the importance of the doctor-patient relationship, the essential skills needed for clinical examination, and for planning the appropriate choice of investigations in diagnosis and management.
- Provides a comprehensive account of the traditional methods of patient history-taking and examination but updated with a full account of the role of modern investigative techniques.
- A book for students of all ages and all degrees of experience.
- The most comprehensive account of clinical methods on the market.
- This long established textbook of clinical method has been thoroughly revised, with fewer chapters, so as to concentrate on the basic principles of history and examination in all the various clinical settings which medical students need to master.
- A new chapter concentrates on the assessment of patients presenting as emergencies.
- A new editorial team on this 23rd Edition maintains the highest standards of content and presentation.
“This book covers all the examinations needed for a clinical medical student. The text is clear and the illustrations are good.” Medical Student – UK “For both the book overall as well as individual system-specfic sections, information is efficiently presented to lead the reader froim a generalized approach in he beginning to specfic points of guidance at the end, in tandem with the book’s recommended diagnostic approach for investigation of each individual patient…Overall, this book is highly recommended as a cornerstone for the library for any student clinician.”
British Journal of Hospital Medicine, Oct 2012
Section 1 General patient assessment
- Doctor and patient: General principles of history taking
- General patient examination and differential diagnosis
- Ethical considerations
Section 2 Assessment in Particular Patient Groups
- Children and adolescents
- Older people
- Psychiatric assessment
- Patients presenting as emergencies
- Patients in pain
Section 3 Basic systems
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Locomotor system
- Nervous system
Section 4 Clinical specialties
- Skin, nails and hair
- Endocrine disorders
- Diabetic and other metabolic disorders
- Kidneys and urinary tract
- Ear, nose and throat
- Sexually transmitted infections
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=10241
نویسنده : Michael Glynn MA MD FRCP , William M Drake DM FRCP
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 23 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 488
(ISBN) شابک : 0702040916
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $61.89
حجم فایل : 30 MB