Highlighting new and highly sought-after procedures in day-to-day plastic surgery practice, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, covers key areas of reconstructive, aesthetic, hand, and pediatric plastic surgery―all modified to provide streamlined detail of anatomy, workup, and procedural steps. This unique reference, derived from Dr. Peter C. Neligan’s 6-volume award-winning masterwork, Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, provides the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to confidently perform these procedures and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Covers key concepts of anatomy, relevant techniques, and information about preoperative and postoperative care and potential complications.
- Provides quick access to highly templated, bulleted procedures, as well as full-color photos and new procedural videos, including lipoabdominoplasty, post-bariatric, and a variety of facelift techniques.
- Features new chapters covering the forehead, body contouring, and liposuction and fat grafting, reflecting a growing demand for aesthetic procedures and excellent outcomes.
- Includes fundamental procedures such as open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast, local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
About the Author
Donnie Buck is Assistant Professor, Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Washington State University, St Louis. He specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Procedures and Surgery, Breast Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Hand and Wrist Surgery (Plastic/Reconstructive), Head and Neck Surgery Lymphedema Surgery and Lipoedema Surgery. He has worked with Elsevier for many years on the six volume Plastic Surgery title edited by Peter Neligan, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery and also on the first edition of Review of Plastic Surgery. He is an excellent editor with an eye for detail and knowledge of changes and needs within Plastic Surgery.
۷. Body Contouring
۹. Facial injuries
۱۰. Local flaps for facial coverage
۱۱. Cleft lip repair
۱۲. Cleft palate
۱۳. Lower extremity reconstruction
۱۴. Chest reconstruction
۱۵. Back reconstruction
۱۶. Abdominal wall reconstruction
۱۷. Breast augmentation
۱۹. Reduction mammaplasty
۲۰. Implant based breast reconstruction
۲۱. Autologous breast reconstruction using abdominal flaps
۲۲. Essential anatomy of the upper extremity
۲۳. Examination of the upper extremity
۲۴. Flexor tendon injury and reconstruction
۲۵. Nerve transfers ONLINE
۲۶. Tendon transfers in the upper extremity ONLINE
۲۷. Extensor tendon injuries
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=137008
نویسنده : Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I) FRCSC FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 527
(ISBN) شابک : 0323546978
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $169.99
حجم فایل : $169.99