Written by foremost experts in the field, the 3rd Edition of Essential Clinical Procedures presents the latest common diagnostic and treatment-related procedures that you need to know as a physician assistant! Clear and concise, this medical reference book leads you step-by-step through over 70 techniques commonly seen in primary care and specialist settings, equipping you to deliver the best and safest care to your patients.
- Visualize procedures and other important concepts clearly through over 300 high-quality illustrations.
- Ensure the safe execution of procedures with a focus on patient preparation and the proper use of instruments, as well as highlighted warnings to alert you to potential dangers that can occur when performing various treatments.
- Be fully prepared for any situation with guidance on the possible complications, rationales, and precautions behind many common procedures.
- Understand the ins and outs of nonprocedural issues, including informed consent, standard precautions, patient education, and procedure documentation.
- Get all thehands-on guidance you need to provide safe and effective care to your patients with Essential Clinical Procedures!
- Understand the “must-know” aspects of the most commonly seen conditions with a systematic presentation featuring consistent headings and supporting color images.
- Quickly access core information through high-yield margin notes and consistent formatting across all chapters.
- Stay abreast of the latest procedures with a brand-new chapter and images on Reduction of the Shoulder/Finger Subluxations, plus many other updates throughout.
- Access the fully searchable text onlineat www.expertconsult.com!
“Congratulations are in order for University of Iowa faculty David Asprey and Richard Dehn…this text is the first clinical procedures text for PAs that has been published, likely filling a need in the clinical education arena. Congratulations to both Asprey and Dehn!”- Physicians Assistant Newsletter
۲. Standard Precautions
۳. Sterile Technique
۴. Blood Pressure Measurement
۶. Obtaining Blood Cultures
۷. Inserting Intravenous Catheters
۸. Arterial Puncture
۱۰. Recording an Electrocardiogram
۱۱. Exercise Stress Testing for the Primary Care Provider
۱۲. Endotracheal Intubation
۱۳. Office Pulmonary Function Testing
۱۴. Nasogastric Tube Placement
۱۵. Lumbar Puncture
۱۶. Urinary Bladder Catheterization
۱۷. Clinical Breast Examination
۱۸. The Pelvic Examination and Obtaining a Routine Papanicolaou?s Smear
۱۹. Examination of the Male Genitalia
۲۰. Joint and Bursal Aspiration
۲۱. Casting and Splinting
۲۲. Local Anesthesia
۲۳. Wound Closure
۲۴. Dermatologic Procedures
۲۵. Incision and Drainage of an Abscess
۲۶. Wound Dressing Techniques
۲۸. Treating Ingrown Toenails
۲۹. Draining Subungual Hematomas
۳۱. Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
۳۲. Removal of Cerumen and Foreign Bodies from the Ear
۳۳. Corneal Abrasion and Ocular Foreign Body Removal
۳۴. Endometrial Biopsy
۳۵. Foot Examination of the Diabetic Patient
۳۶. Procedural Sedation
۳۷. Patient Education Concepts
۳۸. Outpatient Coding
۴۰. Giving Sad and Bad News
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20642
نویسنده : Richard W. Dehn MPA , David P. Asprey PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 466
(ISBN) شابک : 1455707813
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $59.54
حجم فایل : 24 MB