دانلود کتاب روغن های ضروری: برخورد با آلرژی و ترکیب شیمیایی
Essential Oils: Contact Allergy and Chemical Composition, 1ed
Essential Oils: Contact Allergy and Chemical Composition provides a full review of contact allergy to essential oils along with detailed analyses of the chemical composition of essential oils known to cause contact allergy. In addition to literature data, this book presents the results of nearly 6,400 previously unpublished sample analyses, by far the largest set of essential oils analyses ever reported in a single source of scientific literature.
Covering 91 essential oils and two absolutes, the book presents an alphabetical list of all 4,350 ingredients that have been identified in them, a list of chemicals known to cause contact allergy and allergic contact dermatitis, and tabular indications of the ingredients that can be found in each essential oil.
The book discusses contact allergy and allergic contact dermatitis for each of the oils and absolutes, sometimes able to provide only one or two reports but drawing upon considerable amounts of literature in other cases, such as with tea tree oil, ylang-ylang oil, lavender oil, rose oil, turpentine oil, jasmine absolute, and sandalwood oil.
While limited information on the main components and their concentrations would be enough for most dermatologists, this book gives extensive coverage not only to improve levels of medical knowledge and quality of patient care, but also for the benefit of professionals beyond clinical study and practice, such as chemists in the perfume and cosmetics industries, perfumers, academic scientists working with essential oils and fragrances, aromatherapists, legislators, and those involved in the production, sale, and acquisition of essential oils.
- Provides a full literature review of contact allergy to and chemical composition of 91 essential oils and two absolutes
- Presents the largest set of analytical reports on essential oils in scientific literature to date
- Provides tables of all chemicals which can be found in each essential oil with concentrations
- Presents an alphabetical list of 4,350 ingredients identified in the oils and absolutes with their synonyms and specifying in which oils each chemical can be present
- Provides a tabular list of all known allergens to the oils discussed
- Includes reference tables on the quantitative composition of essential oils that are of regulatory use to the fragrance industry
- Covers an extensive amount of information to benefit non-medical professionals involved with the research, production, distribution, and use of essential oils and products containing essential oils
” ‘Essential Oils – contact allergy and chemical composition’… can be very helpful not only to dermatologists, but also for other professionals, such as chemists working in the perfumery and cosmetic industry, academic scientists working with essential oils and fragrances, aromatherapists, legislators, and those involved in the production, sale, and acquisition of essential oils.
Unique features of the book are included in the final chapters:
A table of all chemicals which can be found in each essential oil with concentrations.
An alphabetical list of 4,350 ingredients identified in the oils and absolutes, with their synonyms and CAS numbers, specifying in which oils each chemical can be present.
A book that represents a ‘must to have’ for all of us involved in the fascinating world of essential oils.”
– Luigi Mondello, for the Journal of Essential Oil Research, November 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10412905.2016.1245825.
‘Every dermatologist who patch tests his or her dermatitis patients with more than only the European baseline series, should have, according to the reviewer, a copy of this book. It will be the standard for this subject for a very long time. The book should also be useful to academic scientists working in the field of essential oils and fragrances, cosmetic chemists, analytical chemists, perfumers, aromatherapists, and legislators.’
– T.L. Diepgen, Heidelberg, for Dermatologie in Beruf und Umwelt, ۲۰۱۷;۶۵(۱):۴۱.
‘This interesting book, written by two well-known scientists, results a fundamental tool to be kept in the library as consultant mean useful not only for all students of the chemical and medical community, but also for dermatologists and cosmetic chemists, who wish to know the chemical composition of the more known essential oils and understand their capacity to cause possible contact allergy. … I think that also this book will represent a milestone for Dermatologists and Cosmetic Chemists. This is my hope.’
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Essential Oils: General Aspects
Chapter 3: Contact Allergy to Essential Oils: General Aspects
Chapter 4: Chemicals Identified in Essential Oils Which Have Caused Contact Allergy
Chapter 5: Chemical Composition of and Contact Allergy to Essential Oils
Chapter 6: Chemicals in Essential Oils: Alphabetical List and Oils in Which They Have Been Identified
Chapter 7: List of Synonyms
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=219167
نویسنده : Anton C. de Groot
ناشر : CRC Press; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1059
(ISBN) شابک : 1482246406
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $197.56
حجم فایل : 33 MB