Stay current in the ever-changing discipline of rheumatology with clear, reliable guidance from Hochberg’s Rheumatology, one of the most respected and trusted sources in the field. Designed to meet the needs of the practicing clinician, this medical reference book provides extensive, authoritativecoverage of rheumatic diseases from basic scientific principles to practical points of clinical management in a lucid, logical, user-friendly manner.
- Track disease progression and treat patients more effectively with the information on genetic findings, imaging outcomes, cell and biologic therapies, rheumatoid arthritis, and SLE.
- Incorporate recent findings about pathogenesis of disease; imaging outcomes for specific diseases like RA, osteoarthritis, and spondyloarthropathies; cell and biologic therapies; and other timely topics.
- Remain up to date on the latest information in rheumatology through 13 brand-new chapters covering biomedical and translation science, disease and outcome assessment, new imaging modalities, early emerging disease, clinical therapeutics, patient management, and rehabilitation.
- Take advantage of expanded coverage of small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for successful results with each chapter co-authored by an internationally-renowned specialist in the field.
- Easily find the information you need thanks to a consistent, user-friendly format with templated content and large-scale images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Fully revised, the new edition of the celebrated Hochberg is a must-have for every rheumatologist.
Section 1: The Scientific Basis of Rheumatic Disease
Section 2: Clinical Basis of Rheumatic Disease
Section 3: Evaluation: Imaging Techniques
Section 4: Principles of Management
Section 5: Regional and Widespread Pain
Section 6: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Synovial Disorders
Section 7: Pediatric Rheumatology
Section 8: Infection-Related Rheumatic Diseases
Section 9: Spondyloarthropathies
Section 10: Connective Tissue Disorders
Section 11: The Vasculitides
Section 12: Other Systemic Illnesses
Section 13: Osteoarthritis and Related Disorders
Section 14: Crystal-Related Arthropathies
Section 15: Endocrine and Hemoglobin-Related Arthritis and Storage Diseases
Section 16: Metabolic Bone Disease
Section 17: Heritable Disease and Tumors of Bone and Connective Tissue
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1572
نویسنده : Marc C. Hochberg MD MPH MACP , Alan J. Silman MD
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1976
(ISBN) شابک : 0323091385
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $426.55
حجم فایل : 110 MB