دانلود کتاب ریه تازه متولد شده: سؤالات و مباحثات نوزادشناسی |
The Newborn Lung: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 3ed
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with The Newborn Lung, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information throughout, including key management strategies that may reduce some of the chronic sequelae of neonatal respiratory failure.
- New content on the role of microbiome in lung injury and lung development.
- Current coverage of non-invasive respiratory support, perinatal events and their influence on lung development and injury, cell-based lung therapy, automation of respiratory support, and oxygenation targeting in preterm infants.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hematology, Immunology and Genetics Hemodynamics and Cardiology Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume! Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neurology The Newborn Lung
“This is an excellent update of the previous edition with a number of new authors and updated references.It is not a complete book on neonatal pulmonary medicine, although the lung development section is one of the best in the neonatal literature.”
-Jay P. Goldsmith, MD (Tulane University School of Medicine) Doody’s Review Score: 95-4 Stars!
۱. Molecular Bases for Lung Development, Injury, and Repair
۲. Perinatal Events and Their Influence on Lung Development and Injury
۳. Pulmonary Vascular Development and the Neonatal Circulation
۴. The “-Omics” of the New Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
۵. Role of Microbiome in Lung Injury
۶. Definitions and Diagnostic Criteria of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Clinical and Research Implications
۷. Patent Ductus Arteriosus and the Lung: Acute Effects and Long-Term Consequences
۸. Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
۹. Long-Term Pulmonary Outcome of Preterm Infants
۱۰. Respiratory and Cardiovascular Support in the Delivery Room
۱۱. Noninvasive Ventilation of Preterm Infants: An Alternative to Mechanical Ventilation
۱۲. Newer Strategies for Surfactant Delivery
۱۳. Respiratory Control and Apnea in Premature Infants
۱۴. Oxygenation Instability in the Premature Infant
۱۵. Optimal Oxygenation in Extremely Preterm Infants
۱۶. Patient-Ventilator Interaction
۱۷. Pulmonary-Cardiovascular Interaction
۱۸. Ventilator Strategies to Reduce Lung Injury and Duration of Mechanical Ventilation
۱۹. Automation of Respiratory Support
۲۰. Prenatal and Postnatal Steroids and Pulmonary Outcomes
۲۱. Cell-Based Therapy for Neonatal Lung Diseases
۲۲. A Physiology-Based Approach to the Respiratory Care of Children With Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151542
نویسنده : Eduardo Bancalari MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 392
(ISBN) شابک : 0323546056
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $85.04
حجم فایل : 12 MB