The Handbook of Toxicology, Third Edition provides an updated practical reference source for practicing toxicologists in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, contract laboratories, regulatory agencies, and academia. Written by experts in their specific toxicology fields, the chapters provide both fundamental and applied information. Topics range from General Toxicology, to Genetic Toxicology, Human Clinical Toxicology, Histopathology, Clinical Pathology, Metabolism and Toxicokinetics, Risk Assessment, and more.
New to this edition:
- Completely rewritten chapters covering immunotoxicology, endocrine toxicology, and reproductive and developmental toxicology, providing a fresh perspective on these topics
- Addition of new chapters on Chemical Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Toxicology, Juvenile Toxicology, and Safety Pharmacology
- Updated information dealing with Inhalation Toxicology, Neurotoxicology, and Regulatory Toxicology, which has been consolidated into single chapters for each specialty
- A separate glossary with toxicological terms presented both alphabetically and by toxicological subspecialty
For nearly 20 years, this handbook has remained the only reference book of its kind, designed to facilitate easy access to information related to the various toxicology specialties. This updated edition of a popular reference book reflects current practices and the state of the science of toxicology.
About the Author
Michael J. Derelanko, PhD, DABT, FATS, has spent most of his career as a toxicologist in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. He most recently was director of nonclinical drug safety assessment for Adolor Corporation where he contributed to the discovery and development of novel drugs for nearly ten years. Prior to that, as manager of toxicology and risk assessment for Honeywell International, he supported the company’s chemical businesses for over two decades. He currently is employed by Critical Path Services, a Knoell company, where he provides expertise in toxicology and hazard communication.
Carol S. Auletta, DABT, RAC, MBA, has worked in toxicology research for more than 30 years. She is board certified in toxicology by the American Board of Toxicology and in regulatory affairs by the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society. Carol has spent her career in the CRO industry and currently serves as a senior director in safety assessment and the director of program management at Huntingdon Life Sciences in East Millstone, New Jersey.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3475
نویسنده : Michael J. Derelanko , Carol S. Auletta
ناشر : CRC Press; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1022
(ISBN) شابک : CRC Press; 3 edition
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $140.14
حجم فایل : 15 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد