دانلود کتاب سندرمهای حاد کرونری: همگام با بیماری قلبی براون والد
Acute Coronary Syndromes: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 2ed
Acute Coronary Syndromes―a Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease―covers the state-of-the-art scientific and clinical information you need to rapidly evaluate and manage acute coronary syndromes. Dr. Pierre Theroux and his team of expert contributors present advances in diagnostic and imaging techniques such as biomarkers, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and multislice CT; secondary prevention; and new antiplatelet, anti-ischemic, and gene therapies…in print and online.
- Tap into the most definitive knowledge available from one of the leading experts in the field and a stellar cast of contributors.
- Understand the special considerations for the care of acute coronary syndromes in the emergency department and the coronary care unit.
Effectively handle the treatment of special populations and chronic patients thanks to coverage of these challenges
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at expertconsult.com.
- See techniques and procedures in greater detail and clarity through the all-new full-color design.
- Approach treatment with a global perspective from the new section on Population-Based Perspective that discusses the INTERHEART study, insights from the REACH registry, lessons learned from European registries, and ACS in North America.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of ACS through coverage of pathophysiology, molecular mechanisms, the role of the immune system, and brand-new chapters on cell necrosis and cell regeneration and pharmacogenetics in the section on Disease-Based Perspectives.
Integrate the latest testing and treatment techniques into your practice thanks to new chapters on biomarkers in acute ischemic heart disease; the role of noninvasive testing in prognostic risk stratification; the culprit lesions and patient at risk; non-responsiveness to antiplatelet therapy; bleeding in the acute coronary syndromes; and the refractory patient.
Covers the full spectrum of clinical management of ACS and the new scientific, diagnostic and treatment concepts
۱ The Past, the Present, the Future
۲ Risk Factors Predicting Nonfatal Myocardial Infarction:
۳ Results from the Reduction of Atherothrombosis for Continued Health (REACH) Registry
۴ Historical Perspective and Lessons Learned from the Euro Heart Surveys on Acute Coronary Syndromes
۵ Acute Coronary Syndrome in North America
۶ Pathogenesis of Stable and Acute Coronary Syndromes
۷ Molecular Mechanisms of the Acute Coronary Syndromes:
۸ The Immune System in Acute Coronary Syndrome
۹ Myocardial Cell Death and Regeneration
۱۱ Clinical Recognition of Acute Coronary Syndromes
۱۲ Biomarkers in Acute Ischemic Heart Disease
۱۳ Prognostic Risk Stratification After Acute Coronary Syndromes:
۱۴ Echocardiography in Acute Coronary Syndromes
۱۵ Nuclear Cardiology Techniques in Acute Coronary Syndromes
۱۶ Multislice Computed Tomography in Acute Coronary Syndromes
۱۷ Emerging Diagnostic Procedures for the Vulnerable Plaque
۱۸ Risk Stratification in Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
۱۹ Treatment Principles and Emerging Therapies in Acute Coronary Syndromes without ST-Segment Elevation
۲۰ Antiplatelet Therapy
۲۱ Nonresponsiveness to Antiplatelet Therapy
۲۳ Beta Blockers, Calcium Channel Blockers, Ranolazine, Nitrates, and Nitric Oxide Donors:
۲۴ Adenosine Triphosphate-Sensitive Potassium Channels, Adenosine, and Preconditioning
۲۵ Inflammation and Immunity as Targets for Drug Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndrome
۲۶ Plaque Passivation and Endothelial Therapy
۲۷ Revascularization in Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome For Whom, When, and How?
۲۸ Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Concomitant Antithrombotic Therapy
۲۹ Bleeding in the Acute Coronary Syndromes
۳۰ The Patient with Disabling [Refractory] Angina Not Amenable to Revascularization Procedures
۳۱ Dietary Intervention in Coronary Care Units and in Secondary Prevention
۳۲ Exercise Training After an Acute Coronary Syndrome
۳۳ Diagnosis and Treatment of Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes:
۳۴ ACC/ AHA 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction A Summary Article
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=36182
نویسنده : Pierre Theroux MD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 449
(ISBN) شابک : 1416049274
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $166.72
حجم فایل : 13 MB