دانلود کتاب سونوگرافی داپلر در پزشکی زنان و زایمان
Doppler Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics, 1ed
Doppler ultrasound is the most successful clinical innovation introduced into obstetrics and gynecology in the last few years. This functional biophysical technique has extended the limits of the specialty. It is now possible to record and analyze the hemodynamics of the blood supply of individual organs in gynecology and the fetoplacental unit in obstetrics. Thanks to cardiotocography and Doppler ultrasound, the black box of pregnancy now presents some quite sizeable illuminated peepholes. They are the basis for part of the considerable progress in prenatal and perinatal medicine.
In contrast to other methods the diagnostic and clinical value of Doppler ultrasound was demonstrated before its widespread acceptance. It is the method of choice for determining the sufficiency of the uteroplacental and fetoplacental circulations and for answering questions regarding the fetal response to various changes in its environment, such as the blood supply. In most cases differential analysis of the state of both arterial and venous circulation, combined with echocardiography, provides a reasonably accurate realtime image of the condition of the fetus, and allows suitable specific therapeutic measures to be undertaken.
– All the Doppler applications for obstetrics and gynecology in one volume
– Support for all phases of study
– Ideal for all stages of continuing education
– Stepwise course instruction with complete curricular content (basic, clinical, advanced)
– All obstetric and gynecological applications
– Effective examination
– Specific uses of all relevant Doppler procedures
– Optimal settings, probe positioning, strategies for improved display, more.
– Overview of important diagnostic criteria presented in tabular form
– Over400 figures showing all vascular applications, the course of examinations, probe position, anatomical sketches, and more.
– Information instantly to hand
– Clear arrangement and rapid orientation
– Logical chapter structure, tables showing diagnostic criteria, sample displays, application, more.
– Clinically oriented, focused on practice-related subjects; placental insufficiency, evaluation of obstetric risk, criteria for postterm pregnancy, and more.
۱ Physical and Technical Fundamentals of Ultrasound and Doppler Ultrasound
۲ Indices for the Evaluation of Doppler Sonograms
۳ Vascular Supply of the Uteroplacentofetal Unit and Techniques for the Examination of Individual Vessels
۴ Blood Flow Analysis During Pregnancy
۶ Common Errors in the Doppler Ultrasound Display of Uterine Blood Flow and Fetal Vessels
۷ The Role of Doppler Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Ectopic Pregnancy
۸ Indications for Obstetric Ultrasound
۹ Doppler Sonography in Obstetrics— Screening At-Risk Populations
۱۰ Doppler Ultrasound Diagnosis in Preeclampsiar Eclampsiar and HELLP Syndrome
۱۱ Doppler Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies
۱۲ Multiple Pregnancy and Doppler Ultrasound
۱۳ Possible Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Fetal Anemia
۱۴ Umbilical Cord Complications and Doppler Ultrasound
۱۵ Doppler Ultrasound and the Cardiotocogram
۱۶ Doppler Ultrasound Findings Near Term
۱۷ Diagnostic and Clinical Significance of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
۱۸ Doppler Sonography of the Fetal Venous Circulation
۱۹ Seven Cases Illustrating the Use of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
۲۰ Doppler Ultrasound in Gynecology
۲۱ Diagnosis of the Uterine Tube by Transvaginal Sonography
۲۲ Diagnostic Sonography of Blood Flow in Breast Tumors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=81978
نویسنده : Christof Sohn
ناشر : Thieme; First Edition edition
سال انتشار : 2004
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 239
(ISBN) شابک : 1588902617
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $53.16
حجم فایل : 16 MB