دانلود کتاب سونوگرافی در زنان و زایمان کالن (ویرایش ۲۰۱۷)
Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 6ed
Get outstanding guidance from the world’s most trusted reference on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now brought to you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology has been completely and exhaustively updated by a team of obstetric, gynecologic, and radiology experts to reflect the most recent advances in the field. It addresses the shift in today’s practice to a collaborative effort among radiologists, perinatologists, and OB/GYNs, with new emphasis placed on genetics and clinical management. This must-have resource covers virtually all aspects of fetal, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound ― from the common to the rare ― in one essential clinical reference, allowing you to practice with absolute confidence.
- Highly templated, full-color format allows you to locate information more quickly.
- Full-color medical illustrations present key anatomic details in a clear manner.
- Thousands of digital-quality images depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access ۲۰ real-time ultrasound videos of the fetal heart and other structures.
- Provides extensive updates of text and images, including the latest in imaging, Doppler techniques, genetic testing, and clinical management.
- Brand new chapters provide up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to current practice:
-First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
-Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
-Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
-Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
-Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
-The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- Highlights significant new genetic testing content, including correlation with ultrasound evaluation of the fetus.
- Places increased emphasis on ۳-dimensional imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance (MR).
- Features new practice guidelines for obstetric evaluation (including first trimester assessment) and gynecologic management (including evaluation of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features new information about fetal imaging guidelines from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Provides expanded discussion of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with new emphasis on clinical use and application of ultrasound imaging.
- Includes key and comprehensive reference data used for evaluation of fetal growth and other specialized measurements.
REVIEW OF THE LAST EDITION
“An outstanding book that should be readily available to anyone who performs and interprets obstetric and gynecologic sonography. It is well written, comprehensive, and totally up to date. The images are of top quality and numerous color plates are included. It is reasonably priced for such a compendium…I highly recommend this book to any medical professional who is serious about being the best and offering the most to patients undergoing obstetric and gynecologic sonography.” Reviewed by: The Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
۱ Obstetric Ultrasound Examination
۲ Genetics and Prenatal Genetic Testing
۳ Ultrasound Evaluation of Fetal Aneuploidy in the First and Second Trimesters
۴ Ultrasound of the Early First Trimester
۵ Evaluation of Fetal Anatomy in the First Trimester
۶ Fetal Biometry and Growth
۷ Ultrasound Evaluation in Multiple Gestations
۸ Ultrasound Evaluation of Normal Fetal Anatomy
۹ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Central Nervous System
۱۰ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Face and Neck
۱۱ Fetal Musculoskeletal System
۱۲ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Thorax
۱۳ Sonographic Evaluation of the Fetal Heart
۱۴ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Gastrointestinal Tract and Abdominal Wall
۱۵ Fetal Genitourinary Tract
۱۶ Ultrasound Features of Fetal Syndromes
۱۷ Evaluation of Hydrops Fetalis
۱۸ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Gravid Cervix
۱۹ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Placenta, Membranes,and Umbilical Cord
۲۰ Amniotic Fluid Volume in Fetal Health and Disease
۲۱ Antepartum Fetal Surveillance and the Role of Ultrasound
۲۲ Role of Doppler Sonography in Obstetrics
۲۳ Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
۲۴ Role of Sonography in Fetal Procedures
۲۵ Obstetric Ultrasound Imaging and the Obese Patient
۲۶ Normal Anatomy of the Female Pelvis and Transvaginal Sonography
۲۷ Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
۲۸ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Uterus
۲۹ Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
۳۰ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Ovaries
۳۱ Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fallopian Tube
۳۲ Sonographic Imaging in Infertility and Assisted Reproduction
۳۳ Ectopic Pregnancy
۳۴ Gynecologic Sonography in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
۳۵ Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
۳۶ Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Evaluation of Gynecologic Disorders
۳۷ Role of Sonography in Gynecologic Interventions
۳۸ Artifacts, Pitfalls, and Normal Variants
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=40394
نویسنده : Mary E Norton MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1275
(ISBN) شابک : 0323328342
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $124.73
حجم فایل : 90 MB