دانلود کتاب سونوگرافی پزشکی تشخیصی زنان و زایمان
Obstetrics & Gynecology Diagnostic Medical Sonography, 4ed
The updated 4th Edition of Stephenson’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology offers the most in-depth, current, and consistent coverage of this crucial sonography topic available today. And is an intregal part of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series , which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn.
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
- eBook available for separate purchase. Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- A hands-on workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.
Chapter 1 Principles of Scanning Technique in Gynecologic Ultrasound
Chapter 2 Embryonic Development of the Female Genital System
Chapter 3 Congenital Anomalies of the Female Genital System
Chapter 4 The Female Cycle
Chapter 5 Normal Anatomy of the Female Pelvis
Chapter 6 Doppler Evaluation of the Pelvis
Chapter 7 Pediatric Pelvis
Chapter 8 Benign Disease of the Female Pelvis
Chapter 9 Malignant Disease of the Uterus and Cervix
Chapter 10 Malignant Diseases of the Ovary
Chapter 11 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Endometriosis
Chapter 12 Assisted Reproductive Technologiesr Contraception, and Elective Abortion
Chapter 13 Complementary Imaging of the Female Reproductive System
Chapter 14 Principles of Scanning Technique in Obstetric Ultrasound
Chapter 15 The Use of Ultrasound in the First Trimester
Chapter 16 Sonographic Evaluation of First-Trimester Complications
Chapter 17 Sonographic Assessment of the Ectopic Pregnancy
Chapter 18 Assessment of Fetal Age and Size in the Second and Third Trimester
Chapter 19 Normal Placenta and Umbilical Cord
Chapter 20 Abnormalities of the Placenta and Umbilical Cord
Chapter 21 Sonographic Assessment of the Fetal Head
Chapter 22 Sonographic Assessment of the Fetal Neck and Spine
Chapter 23 Fetal Echocardiography
Chapter 24 Sonographic Assessment of the Fetal Chest
Chapter 25 Sonographic Assessment of the Fetal Abdomen (Includes Abdominal Wall}
Chapter 26 Sonographic Assessment of the Fetal Genitourinary System and Fetal Pelvis
Chapter 27 Normal and Abnormal Fetal Limbs
Chapter 28 The Biophysical Profile
Chapter 29 Multiple Gestations
Chapter 30 Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Chapter 31 Patterns of Fetal Anomalies
Chapter 32 Effects of Maternal Disease on Pregnancy
Chapter 33 The Postpartum Uterus
Chapter 34 Interventional Ultrasound
Chapter 35 3D and 4D Imaging in Obstetrics and Gynecology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=149906
نویسنده : Susan Stephenson , Julia Dmitrieva
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 869
(ISBN) شابک : 1496385519
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $199.99
حجم فایل : 560 MB