دانلود کتاب سیتی اسکن: اصول فیزیکی، کاربرد های بالینی و کنترل کیفیت
Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 4ed
Build the foundation necessary for the practice of CT scanning with Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 4th Edition. Written to meet the varied requirements of radiography students and practitioners, this two-color text provides comprehensive coverage of the physical principles of CT and its clinical applications. Its clear, straightforward approach is designed to improve your understanding of sectional anatomic images as they relate to CT ― and facilitate communication between CT technologists and other medical personnel.
- Comprehensively covers CT at just the right depth for technologists – going beyond superficial treatment to accommodate all the major advances in CT. One complete CT resource covers what you need to know!
- The latest information on advances in CT imaging, including: advances in volume CT scanning; CT fluoroscopy; multi-slice applications like 3-D imaging, CT angiography, and virtual reality imaging (endoscopy) – all with excellent coverage of state-of-the-art principles, instrumentation, clinical applications, and quality control.
- More than 600 photos and line drawings help students understand and visualize concepts.
- Chapter outlines show you what is most important in every chapter.
- Strong ancillary package on Evolve facilitates instructor preparation and provides a full complement of support for teaching and learning with the text
- NEW! Highlights recent technical developmentsin CT, such as: the iterative reconstruction; detector updates; x-ray tube innovations; radiation dose optimization; hardware and software developments; and the introduction of a new scanner from Toshiba.
- NEW! Learning Objectives and Key Terms at the beginning of every chapter and a Glossary at the end of the book help you organize and focus on key information.
- NEW! End-of-Chapter Questions provide opportunity for review and greater challenge.
- NEW! An added second color aids in helping you read and retain pertinent information
۱. Computed Tomography: An Overview
۲. Digital Image Processing
۳. Physical Principles of Computed Tomography
۴. Data Acquisition Concepts
۵. Image Reconstruction
۶. Iterative Reconstruction Basics
۷. Basic Instrumentation
۸. Image Postprocessing and Visualization Tools
۹. Image Quality
۱۰. Radiation Dose in Computed Tomography
۱۱. Multislice Computed Tomography: Physical Principles and Instrumentation
۱۲. Other Technical Applications of Computed Tomography Imaging: Basic Principles
۱۳. Three-Dimensional Computed Tomography: Basic Concepts
۱۴. Positron Emission Tomography/CT (PET/CT) and Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography/CT (SPECT/CT) Hybrid Scanners
۱۵. Computed Tomography of the Headr Cerebral Vessels, Neck, and Spine*
۱۶. Computed Tomography of the Body
۱۷. Pediatric Computed Tomography
۱۸. Quality Control for Computed Tomography Scanners
A. Spiral Versus Helical Spiral or helical CT: right or wrong?
B. Cardiac Computed Tomography: Essential Technical Considerations