Fully updated with new technique videos, completely updated content, exciting new authors, and commentary by national and international experts in the field, Rockwood and Matsen’s The Shoulder, 5th Edition continues its tradition of excellence as the cornerstone reference for effective management of shoulder disorders. This masterwork provides how-to guidance on the full range of both tried-and-true and recent surgical techniques, including both current arthroscopic methods and the latest approaches in arthroplasty. An outstanding editorial team headed by Drs. Charles A. Rockwood, Jr. and Frederick A. Matsen III ensures that you have the tools you need to achieve optimal patient outcomes for any shoulder challenge you encounter. Throughout the book the authors focus on the value of the procedures to patients, showing ways that expense and risk can be minimized.
- Combines the ‘how to’ for ‘tried and true’ shoulder procedures along with the latest arthroscopic methods for managing shoulder disorders.
- Focuses on the most challenging open procedures, including those often overlooked in training programs, yet thoroughly reviews the rationale for using minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques whenever possible.
- Offers scientifically based coverage of shoulder function and dysfunction to aid in the decision-making process.
- Includes more than ۶۰ video clips that provide step-by-step guidance on key procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features new commentaries from international authorities – including dissenting and alternative viewpoints — and final comments by our editorial experts.
- Covers new approaches, including reverse total shoulder, the latest rotator cuff repair methods, and the “ream and run” procedure, as well as emerging imaging methods.
” The book is nearly comprehensive in describing all conditions of the shoulder including anatomy, biomechanics, development and embryology, clinical and radiographic evaluation, outcome assessment, as well as pretty much all disorders of the shoulder and their treatment. Disorders of the Shoulder: Diagnosis and Management, ۲nd edition, by Iannotti and Williams (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2007), is also an excellent two-volume comprehensive book, but it is not as current as this one.” – DOODY’S BOOK REVIEW, 5 Stars
۱ Developmental Anatomy of the Shoulder and Anatomy of the Glenohumeral Joint
۲ Gross Anatomy of the Shoulder
۳ Clinical Evaluation of Shoulder Problems
۴ Radiographic Evaluation of Shoulder Problems
۵ Effectiveness Evaluation of the Shoulder
۶ Fractures of the Proximal Humerus
۷ Fractures of the Scapula
۸ Fractures of the Clavicle
۹ Disorders of the Acromioclavicular Joint
۱۰ Disorders of the Sternoclavicular Joint
۱۱ Sepsis of the Shoulder
۱۲ Fracturesr Dislocations, and Acquired Problems of the Shoulder in Children
۱۳ Glenohumeral Instability
۱۴ The Rotator Cuff
۱۵ Shoulder Arthroscopy
۱۶ Glenohumeral Arthritis and Its Management
۱۷ The Biceps Tendon
۱۸ Nerve Problems Related to the Shoulder
۱۹ The Stiff Shoulder
۲۰ The Shoulder in Athletes
۲۱ Occupational Shoulder Disorders
۲۲ Tumors and Related Conditions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=43660
نویسنده : Charles A. Rockwood Jr. MD , Frederick A. Matsen III MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1474
(ISBN) شابک : 0323297315
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $286.64
حجم فایل : $286.64