Significantly revised and updated, the new edition of this highly regarded reference on the shoulder continues to impress. A multitude of leading international authorities-30% new to this 4th edition-present today’s most comprehensive, in-depth view of the current state of shoulder practice, all in a beautifully illustrated, full-color 2-volume masterwork. They deliver the most up-to-date coverage of shoulder function and dysfunction, along with practical approaches for patient evaluation and balanced discussions of treatment alternatives-open and arthroscopic, surgical and nonsurgical. Greatly expanded and visually enhanced coverage of arthroscopy, as well as many new chapters, provide expert guidance on the latest minimally invasive approaches. New “Critical Points” summary boxes highlight key technical tips and pearls, and two DVDs deliver new videos that demonstrate how to perform open and arthroscopic procedures. And now, as an Expert Consult title, this thoroughly updated 4th edition comes with access to the complete fully searchable contents online, as well as videos of arthroscopic procedures from the DVDs-enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Includes tips and pearls from leaders in the field, as well as their proven and preferred methods.
- Offers scientifically based coverage of shoulder function and dysfunction to aid in the decision-making process.
- Provides a balance between open and arthroscopic techniques so you can chose the right procedures for each patient.
- Includes the entire contents of the book online, fully searchable, as well as procedural videos from the DVDs, for quick, easy anywhere access.
- Features 30% new expert contributors and new chapters, including Effectiveness Evaluation and the Shoulder, Revision of Rotator Cuff Problems, Management of Complications of Rotator Cuff Surgery, Management of Infected Shoulder Prosthesis, and others, providing you with abundant fresh insights and new approaches.
- Provides new and expanded material on the management of advanced arthritis and CTA, infected arthroplasty, procedures to manage the stiff shoulder, and much more keeping you on the cusp of the newest techniques.
- Offers enhanced coverage of shoulder arthroscopy, including basic and advanced techniques and complications, for expert advice on all of the latest minimally invasive approaches.
- Devotes an entire new chapter to research frontiers to keep you apprised of what’s on the horizon.
- Incorporates “Critical Points” summary boxes that highlight key technical tips and pearls.
- Uses a new full-color design for optimal visual guidance of arthroscopic views and procedures.
” The book is nearly comprehensive in describing all conditions of the shoulder including anatomy, biomechanics, development and embryology, clinical and radiographic evaluation, outcome assessment, as well as pretty much all disorders of the shoulder and their treatment. Disorders of the Shoulder: Diagnosis and Management, ۲nd edition, by Iannotti and Williams (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2007), is also an excellent two-volume comprehensive book, but it is not as current as this one.” – DOODY’S BOOK REVIEW, 5 Stars
۱ – Developmental Anatomy of the Shoulder and Anatomy of the Glenohumeral Joint
۲ – Gross Anatomy of the Shoulder
۳ – Congenital Anomalies and Variational Anatomy of the Shoulder
۴ – Clinical Evaluation of Shoulder Problems
۵ – Radiographic Evaluation of Shoulder Problems
۶ – Biomechanics of the Shoulder
۷ – Effectiveness Evaluation of the Shoulder
۸ – Anesthesia for Shoulder Procedures
۹ – Fractures of the Proximal Humerus
۱۰ – Fractures of the Scapula
۱۱ – Fractures of the Clavicle
۱۲ – Disorders of the Acromioclavicular Joint
۱۳ – Disorders of the Sternoclavicular Joint
۱۴ – Sepsis of the Shoulder: Molecular Mechanisms and Pathogenesis
۱۵ – Fractures, Dislocations, and Acquired Problems of the Shoulderin Children
۱۶ – Glenohumeral Instability
۱۷ – Rotator Cuff
۱۸ – Evaluation and Management of Failed Rotator Cuff Surgery
۱۹ – Complications of Shoulder Arthroscopy
۲۰ – Shoulder Arthroscopy
۲۱ – Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy
۲۲ – Glenohumeral Arthritis and Its Management
۲۳ – Advanced Evaluation and Management of Glenohumeral Arthritis in the Cuff-Deficient Shoulder
۲۴ – Management of the Infected Shoulder Arthroplasty
۲۵ – Calcifying Tendinitis
۲۶ – The Biceps Tendon
۲۷ – Nerve Problems About the Shoulder
۲۸ – Muscle Ruptures Affecting the Shoulder Girdle
۲۹ – The Stiff Shoulder
۳۰ – The Shoulder in Athletes
۳۱ – Occupational Shoulder Disorders
۳۲ – Tumors and Related Conditions
۳۳ – Amputations and Prosthetic Replacement
۳۴ – Emerging Technologies in Shoulder Surgery: Trend sand Future Directions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=19051
نویسنده : Charles A. Rockwood Jr. MD , Frederick A. Matsen III MD
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2009
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1704
(ISBN) شابک : 1416034277
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $499.99
حجم فایل : 130 MB