With an image-focused, non-traditional layout that differs from most medical textbooks, the fourth edition of Rang’s Children’s Fractures—a classic textbook on children’s fractures for over 40 years—expands to four editors, all faculty members of Rady Children’s Hospital at the University of California, San Diego. This edition maintains the book’s practical, playful style and emphasizes diagnosis, treatment, common pitfalls, and communication with parents and other healthcare professionals.
- Designed for medical students, physician’s assistants, residents, emergency room doctors, general orthopaedists, and children’s orthopaedists.
- Hundreds of photographs and illustrations, succinctly captioned for quick comprehension.
- Overviews of biomechanics, injury, and treatment of the shoulder, clavicle, wrist, and other bodily regions prone to injury.
- Comparisons of childhood and adult fractures and injuries, and discussions of accident prevention and risk.
- New information on orthopaedic sports medicine surgery to match the topic’s growing popularity across medical curricula.
- Chapter on casts in children expanded with more detail and illustrations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Chapter 1 Children Are Not Just Small Adults
Chapter 2 The Physis and Skeletal Injury
Chapter 3 Orthopedic Literacy: Fracture Description and Resource Utilization
Chapter 4 Emergency Fracture Reduction
Chapter 5 Casts for Children’s Fractures
Chapter 6 Clavicle
Chapter 7 Shoulder and Flumeral Shaft
Chapter 8 Elbow— Distal Flumerus
Chapter 9 Elbow— Proximal Radius and Ulna
Chapter 10 Radius and Ulna
Chapter 11 Hand
Chapter 12 Pelvis and Flip
Chapter 13 Femoral Shaft
Chapter 14 Knee
Chapter 15 Tibia and Fibula
Chapter 16 Ankle
Chapter 17 Foot
Chapter 18 Spine
Chapter 19 Fractures in Special Circumstances
Chapter 20 Accident Prevention,. Risk, and the Evolving Epidemiology of Fractures
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=93374
نویسنده : Dennis Wenger
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 848
(ISBN) شابک : 1496368150
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $85.90
حجم فایل : 90 MB