دانلود کتاب شکستگی ها در بزرگسالان راکوود و گرین (۲ جلدی)
Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults, 2-Vol, 9ed
This exhaustive reference includes new chapters and pedagogical features, as well as—for the first time—content on managing fragility factures. To facilitate fast, easy absorption of the material, this edition has been streamlined and now includes more tables, charts, and treatment algorithms than ever before. Experts in their field share their experiences and offer insights and guidance on the latest technical developments for common orthopaedic procedures, including their preferred treatment options.
- New videos—accessible via the eBook—offering instruction and guidance on clinical procedures.
- New chapters on caring for obese patients, preoperative planning, and pain management.
- Deep-dive discussion and up-to-date content on how to manage fragility fractures.
- Easy-to-read tables outlining nonoperative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
- Time-saving preoperative planning checklists, as well as key steps for each surgical procedure.
- Potential pitfalls, preventive measures, and common adverse outcomes highlighted for all procedures.
- Numerous diagnostic and treatment algorithms for common orthopaedic procedures.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
As an orthopedic surgeon, it is an honor to review a book that for 45 years has been the leading go-to textbook for orthopedic surgeons across the globe. Rockwood and Green’s is considered a fundamental textbook for every resident in training and a must-have reference for every on-call orthopedic surgeon who is responsible for basic and complex fracture care in the ER on clinic. This ninth edition is a wonderful update to keep every orthopedic surgeon in the world current on fracture care.
Paul Tornetta and his colleagues believe this edition is a significant step forward while maintaining continuity with preceding editions. This edition includes electronic access, offers bonus videos and depth, and, for the first time, partners with the Orthopaedic Trauma Association with bonus materials and publications.
Beyond the obvious scope of orthopedic residents in training, orthopedic trauma fellows, and every orthopedic surgeon in the world, this is a common go-to reference for nonsurgical musculoskeletal specialists and emergency room physicians who care for patients with fractures. This edition remains true to form as the standard by which all other fracture books are measured.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151490
نویسنده : III Paul Tornetta
ناشر : LWW; Ninth, 2 Volume edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 4917
(ISBN) شابک : 1496386515
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $285.93
حجم فایل : 110 MB