دانلود کتاب شیمی بالینی: اصول، تکنیک ها، همبستگی ها
Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations, 8ed
With clear explanations that balance analytic principles, techniques, and correlation of results with coverage of disease states, the book not only demonstrates the how of clinical testing, but also the what, why, and when of testing correlations to help students develop the knowledge and interpretive and analytic skills they’ll need in their future careers.
Comprehensive and easy to understand, the 8th Edition now features an entirely new chapter, new and updated learning aids, and an unparalleled suite of teaching and learning resources.
- New Case Studies, which include scenarios, lab results, and questions, stimulate critical thinking and encourage students to apply content to clinical practice.
- Rewritten presentations condense large and difficult concepts into easier-to-understand presentations.
- Enhanced photos and illustrations clarify key concepts.
- Coverage of the latest equipment and technologies used in today’s modern lab prepares students for real-world practice.
- The basic principles of analytic procedures discussed reflect the most recent or commonly performed techniques in the clinical chemistry laboratory, while material on non-essential topics such as Phlebotomy and Specimen Collection has been moved online on thePoint.
- Insightful coverage of the impact of problem solving, quality assurance, and cost effectiveness on the laboratory professional prepares students for clinical practice.
- Updated in-text learning aids include chapter outlines and chapter objectives, tables that condense and augment theory coverage, and end-of-chapter questions that give students an opportunity to assess their level of mastery.
۱ Basic Principles and Practices
۲ Laboratory Safety and Regulations
۳ Method Evaluation and Quality Control
۴ Lean Six Sigma Methodology Basics and Quality Improvement in the Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
۵ Analytic Techniques
۶ Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
۷ Principles of Clinical Chemistry Automation
۸ Immunochemical Techniques
۹ Molecular Theory and Techniques
۱۰ Point-of-Care Testing
۱۱ Amino Acids and Proteins
۱۲ Nonprotein Nitrogen Compounds
۱۵ Lipids and Lipoproteins
۱۷ Blood Gasesr pHr and Buffer Systems
۱۸ Trace and Toxic Elements
۱۹ Porphyrins and Hemoglobin
۲۰ Hypothalamic and Pituitary Function
۲۱ Adrenal Function
۲۲ Gonadal Function
۲۳ The Thyroid Gland
۲۴ Calcium Homeostasis and Hormonal Regulation
۲۵ Liver Function
۲۶ Laboratory Markers of Cardiac Damage and Function
۲۷ Renal Function
۲۸ Pancreatic Function and Gastrointestinal Function
۲۹ Body Fluid Analysis
۳۲ Circulating Tumor Markers: Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications
۳۳ Nutrition Assessment
۳۴ Clinical Chemistry and the Geriatric Patient
۳۵ Clinical Chemistry and the Pediatric Patient
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=77512
نویسنده : Michael Bishop MS MT (ASCP) CLS (NCA)
ناشر : LWW; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1860
(ISBN) شابک : 1496335589
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $76.15
حجم فایل : 56 MB