دانلود کتاب شیمی زومدال (ویرایش ۲۰۱۸)
Chemistry, 10th Edition
CHEMISTRY, 10th Edition, combines a robust conceptual framework, a readable and engaging writing style, and an unparalleled selection of problems and exercises. CHEMISTRY uses a thoughtful approach built on creative problem-solving techniques and critical thinking. An emphasis on modeling and interactive examples helps students learn how to approach and solve chemical problems — to think like chemists — so that they can apply the process of problem solving to all aspects of their lives. Zumdahl and Zumdahl — and new coauthor Don DeCoste — give students the tools they need to become critical thinkers: solve problems, apply chemical theories, and evaluate outcomes.
- CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING: Conceptual learning and problem solving are fundamental to the approach of Chemistry. The text gives students the tools to become critical thinkers: to ask questions, to apply rules and models, and to evaluate the outcome.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING: This text talks to the student about how to approach and solve chemical problems, since one of the main goals of general chemistry is to help students become creative problem solvers. The authors emphasize a thoughtful, logical approach rather than simply memorizing procedures.
- DYNAMIC ART PROGRAM: Most of the glassware, orbitals, graphs, flowcharts, and molecules have been redrawn to better serve visual learners and enhance the textbook.
- REAL-WORLD APPLICATIONS: Interesting applications of modern chemistry show students the relevance of chemistry to their world.
- COMPREHENSIVE END-OF-CHAPTER PRACTICE AND REVIEW: This text offers end-of-chapter exercises for every type of student and for every kind of homework assignment, including an unparalleled variety of end-of-chapter content with problems that increase in rigor and integrate multiple concepts.
۱. Chemical Foundations.
۲. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
۴. Types of Chemical Reactions and Solution Stoichiometry.
۷. Atomic Structure and Periodicity.
۸. Bonding: General Concepts.
۹. Covalent Bonding: Orbitals.
۱۰. Liquids and Solids.
۱۱. Properties of Solutions.
۱۲. Chemical Kinetics.
۱۳. Chemical Equilibrium.
۱۴. Acids and Bases.
۱۵. Acid-Base Equilibria.
۱۶. Solubility and Complex Ion Equilibria.
۱۷. Spontaneity, Entropy, and Free Energy.
۱۹. The Nucleus: A Chemist’s View.
۲۰. The Representative Elements.
۲۱. Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry.
۲۲. Organic and Biological Molecules.
Appendix 1. Mathematical Procedures.
A1.1 Exponential Notation.
A1.3 Graphing Functions.
A1.4 Solving Quadratic Equations.
A1.5 Uncertainties in Measurements.
Appendix 2. The Quantitative Kinetic Molecular Model.
Appendix 3. Spectral Analysis.
Appendix 4. Selected Thermodynamic Data.
Appendix 5. Equilibrium Constants and Reduction Potentials.
A5.1 Values of Ka for Some Common Monoprotic Acids.
A5.2 Stepwise Dissociation Constants for Several Common Polyprotic Acids.
A5.3 Values of Kb for Some Common Weak Bases.
A5.4 Ksp Values at 25_C for Common Ionic Solids.
A5.5 Standard Reduction Potentials at 25_C (298K) for Many Common Half-Reactions.
Appendix 6. SI Units and Conversion Factors.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=61376
نویسنده : Steven S. Zumdahl , Susan A. Zumdahl
ناشر : Brooks Cole; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1219
(ISBN) شابک : 1305957660
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $139.65
حجم فایل : 80 MB