دانلود کتاب صدمات اعصاب و عصب: درد، درمان، آسیب بیماری و دستورالعمل های آینده (جلد دوم)
Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 2: Pain, Treatment, Injury, Disease and Future Directions
Nerves and Nerve Injuries is a must-have for clinicians and researchers dealing with the Peripheral Nervous System and neuropathy. An indispensable work for anyone studying the nerves or treating patients with nerve injuries, these books will become the ‘go to’ resource in the field. The nerves are treated in a systematic manner, discussing details such as their anatomy (both macro- and microscopic), physiology, examination (physical and imaging), pathology, and clinical and surgical interventions. The authors contributing their expertise are international experts on the subject. The books cover topics from detailed nerve anatomy and embryology to cutting-edge knowledge related to treatment, disease and mathematical modeling of the nerves.
Nerves and Nerve Injuries Volume 2 focuses on pain, treatment, injury, disease and future directions in the field. This volume also addresses new information regarding neural interfaces, stem cells, medical and surgical treatments, and medical legal issues following nerve injury.
- Most up-to-date comprehensive overview available on nerves and nerve injuries
- Comprehensive coverage of nerve injuries on bones, joints, muscles, and motor function; and offers an approach to the treatment of nerve injuries
- Edited work with chapters authored by leaders in the field around the globe – the broadest, most expert coverage available
- Covers surgical exposure of the nerves including technical aspects of nerve repair and medicinal treatment of nerve injuries
- Discusses the future of our understanding of the nerves including axonal modeling, synthetic interfaces and brain changes following nerve injury
About the Author
Dr. Rizk is a neurosurgeon at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center with a clinical specialty in pediatric peripheral nerve surgery. He has multiple publications on the PNS and is active in basic science research regarding peripheral nerve regeneration.
Physician and anatomist for the Department of Ophthalmology at the Indiana University School of Medicine who has written extensively in the field of anatomy and on the peripheral nerves.
Chair and Professor in the Department of Anatomical Sciences at St. George’s University who has written extensively in the field of anatomy and on the peripheral nerves.
Dr. Robert Spinner is a neurosurgeon in Rochester, Minnesota. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic – Saint Marys Hospital. He received his medical degree from Mayo Medical School and has been in practice for 25 years. He is one of 17 doctors at Mayo Clinic and one of 13 at Mayo Clinic – Saint Marys Hospital who specialize in Neurological Surgery.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6580
نویسنده : R. Shane Tubbs MS PA-C PhD , Elias Rizk
ناشر : Academic Press; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1126
(ISBN) شابک : 0128026537
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $173.62
حجم فایل : 30 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد